Talksport

O'Hara was a shite footballer who has never paid for a match ticket in his life , he's just going for the populist vote , he knows criticising us will get all the Rags & Dippers on side , just a desperate ex-footballer trying to keep in a job , he never had an ounce of pride or passion when he played the game and he hasnt now grovelling for a salary at Talkshite.

He'd have to be on it first to be crossed off mate..!

Brain dead **** telling me the team I support are nothing more than a laughing stock can go and get fucked..!

I heard him trying to backtrack just as I was getting out of the car.. Cnut..!

The fat cnut Brazil said 'ooh the phone lines have lit up with irate City fans'

Did they take any calls?, bet to fuck that twat O'Hara didn't field any..

Shit houses the lot of them..!

The woman on with them is f'kin clueless too..

'Can't sell out against rags in a semi final'

Do some f'kin research before spouting shit, I think you'll find the biggest club in the world didn't sell out in the first leg and are struggling like fuck to sell their league games out too..!

Brazil you lump, it's the Premier League not the Premiership you ****!

Can't even get that right..!

I'm here tonight in the stadium and I couldn't give a toss if I was the only one..!

Do you hear me O'Hara you chavvy twat..!

Well said, Bill.

Brain dead **** telling me the team I support are nothing more than a laughing stock can go and get fucked..!

Do some f'kin research before spouting shit, I think you'll find the biggest club in the world didn't sell out in the first leg and are struggling like fuck to sell their league games out too..!

I'm here tonight in the stadium and I couldn't give a toss if I was the only one..!

Just time out mate...life is more chilled except at HT tonight.

I'm alright mate, I shouldn't let it get to me but sometimes it hits a raw nerve and it really pisses me off..

I know I shouldn't listen but on my commute to work I get sucked in as it's the only sports channel on the radio..

The game tonight was a bit shit, don't know what's happened to Sterling but he needs to get his finger out from up his arse and shape up..

Losing to these twats at home again is criminal..

Made the final but feel a bit flat to be honest.
Totally with you feels like I've aged 20 years...165 now ;)

Durham was trying to hit us where it hurts last night questioning whether we are a big club because it didn't sell out. Do they say the same about Liverpool, Spurs, WHU, Everton, Villa etc who for years have had lower attendances than us?

We all know it's only become an issue when we started winning things again and they had nothing else to criticise us about. There isn't a single club in the world who sells out the ground for every game but it's only worthy of comment when we don't.

Shouldn't let this shit bother me tbh and shouldn't even listen to this station, it gets worse and worse by the day.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.