United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Jesus christ.

Sterling is really relapsing, concerning. Faster sane comes back the better, give raheem some time.

Moment of the match was kev shouting in otamendi's face, couldn't love that man any more. Almost threw everything away there, fucking unbelievable short-sightedness.

Our support is dire.
Glad we are in the final.

But fucked if I am gonna celebrate that result or performance.

After the first 10 mins we were absolute wank and our performance a disgrace.

Not happy, we lost a derby again at home and played so badly without any passion for the occasion.

Also kev was poor and gundo annoying
Some of our support is dire. Glad I'm not in the trenches with some of you lot. Did everyone think United were going to roll over for us? I don't think so. I will be celebrating tonight on yet another major cup final. Aston villa fans are buzzing for this and so am I. Give your heads a wobble. This was a derby. They don't roll over for us

Peps poorest performance?! The fucking players are responsible for that tonight. We played near enough the same formation against United the other week and demolished them. We can’t take our chances, it’s as simple as that.

Sitting back when they have ten men at home. Bringing on a defender for our most creative midfielder. Failing to give Foden or Garcia a chance. That was a cowardly performance from Pep. And I’m his biggest fan!

In fairness fella we were garbage, it was like watching a junior school team who had no idea tactically what they were doing, if we let those useless fuckers beat us twice in a season then what will a decent European team do? Maybe we can rely on Peps defensive nouse in Europe like the last few years with him? Oh that’s right we go out every year conceding shit loads of goals don’t we?

Sloppy finishing and a tad unlucky with the 2 we did put in the net as they where both narrow offside.

Pep has always said his tactics will get the players into the positions to score and then its down to them.

He isn't responsible for Merlin refusing to shoot from 7 yards out into an empty net mate.

We played well, utd had one shot and it was a hell of a finish from the twat.

Battered them over 2 legs and thats what its about.

Another final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.