United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Need a striker who is consistent and who is a natural finisher.

Sorry this team has a weak under belly.

Strange to moan given what I have seen over the decades but if we want to be a great side that goes down in history then we have to be better than losing to that shower at home twice. piss poor though what piss poor constitutes is of course relative to what we aspire to these days. Piss poor in real terms is Halifax, Shrewsbury, David Pleat and Alan Ball when of course piss poor got us relegated or out of the up early doors rather than securing a place in a cup final.

Poor result against a woeful rag team. Pep continuing with an out of form Raz is not helping tie situation. Tbh I’ll be surprised if Pep signs an extension. He’s a frustrated with everything, the players not doing what he wants, the shit media and now a little prickly with the fans. Oh well at least we’ll be at Wembley again.

What?

We fucking battered them, had 2 goals narrowly chalked off for offside, had players literally miss sitters and they had one shot all fucking game.

Grow a fucking pair you tit.

I have a pair mate. Seems Pep lost his tonight.

Off topic but How did the women get on tonight, sorry banned on the thread so can’t post on the women’s

Love Micah... but fuck off! Defending Matic - ruining the game him being sent off.. WTF

we need some support with fucking rat boy commenting on game... I mean fight the blue corner FFS!!!

Thanks fuck we made it! CTID

My point is he is clearly way too deferent to a shit United side. His mid-game tactical changes and substitutions over both legs were terrible. He starts us out well, and then as soon as United show some life, he makes us drop deep, brings defenders on, takes off our best players and acts scared. And that transfers to the players who act scared in the box and avoid shooting to the point where fucking David Silva refused to shoot on his strong foot with an open goal infront of him.

And the result is that supposedly our best side in history, under the best manager in the world have lost twice to the worst United side in living memory.

Best part is that they got a player sent off and it made no difference whatsoever.

Hilariously Dion the clown is trying to claim that Rags will see this as a triumph.... errr

Delighted to be in a Cup Final. But that performance tonight pampering over so many cracks in this team. I'm disgusted with the majority of performances tonight from our lads.
Tonight shows why we are getting knocked out by Real Madrid. Pep over a two legged affair really does come unstuck.
His tactics tonight were shit.

He pleads with the fans to get behind the team but then disrespects them by pissing about with the lineup, making ridiculous substitutions (Stone then Jesus ?) and refuses to rest or hook players who are in a serious slump in form.

He needs to understand that to most City fans beating the Rags is at least as important as a place in the final. Losing to them (again) is torture.
Oh come on. It's a two-legged match. The end result is what matters. Not the result on the night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.