United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Fucking Mard arses whinging like fuck.....you’ve been treated to the most scintillating awe inspiring football ever in our history and yet we amble across the fucking line to ANOTHER FINAL and you’re bitching.....I’ve fucking well seen it all now.

No wonder Pep wants to fuck off (if indeed it’s true).

Careful what you wish for Blues..

Can’t be arsed.....starting to sound like entitled pricks like that lot across the way

Not sure what the negative vibes are all about? They got lucky with one set piece and did the square sum of fuck all else, Len is no left back for sure the rest of the set up worked ok for me, thought Rodri was pretty decent again.

Sitting back when they have ten men at home. Bringing on a defender for our most creative midfielder. Failing to give Foden or Garcia a chance. That was a cowardly performance from Pep. And I’m his biggest fan!

We took the lead against Palace at home late on in the game and lost the ball with most our players high up the pitch. If we had done that again tonight he would have got hammered. We take our chances and we would’ve hammered them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.