United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

He is the one moaning about the crowd not me
He totally took this game for granted with players everywhere but where they should be in defence

I really don’t think Pep took this game for granted! If anything, he took it too serious. That explains not starting Foden and is cowardly subs tonight after they went down to 10.

I’ve criticised Pep tonight but he would never underestimate the opposition and never united.

Yes that is what he said to sky,i'll find his other quotes
im very disapointed Karen,spanking these tonight would have meant more than winning the lge cup,infact im not arsed about the cup, they realy are a bad side just like Norwich but as in that game 'we expected to win' and got caught, disapointed isnt the word i'm completely gutted that this shambles of a united side has won here now twice this season, i cant see where its going because pep has 12 months so whats the point in re building,he has to sign up an extension or go IMO

Seriously, what are you trying to get out of this? Shit happens, we lost against United. No fucking chance Pep goes out his way to purposely lose to United, do you really believe the shite you are coming out with?!

She’s absolutely bang on.

Utd are fucking woeful and he’s chopped and changed a ridiculous amount and we are losing too many to a crap side. In the fucking derby.

Our record over 2 legs against competent opposition with pep is poor. But united are so bad it didnt matter in the end
Take it and move on
But if pep does not learn from this, madrid will beat us. We bulldoze teams week in week out, but for the big big games he goes rogue. Have faith that we are better than the opposition and let the players prove it, not shock tactics

Christ on a fucking bike. Blue fucking moon.

We are in a final. We lost and went through.

Nervewrecking, yes. Doesn't matter now. Over two legs we won. We are in a final against Aston Villa. I feel sorry to break this down but quite frankly at times it is necessary on here. Why moan? It's done. We're through.

Our fanbase can be toxic as fuck.
Watch the game back without the worry of the result and I think you’ll find we weren’t outplayed, we weren’t shite, we didn’t bottle it.
We were all over them but if you don’t score tap ins then you’re always going to be in danger of conceding a freak goal.
As for Madrid beating us, think it’s fair to say we won’t see that team or formation.
Another trip to Wembley to look forward to is all that matters tonight.
Some sence at last !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.