Flares and chairs thrown into our end

Ban them for life. We don’t want Munich shite at games and it’s not only embarrassing for us and paints us in a bad light, is incredibly disrespectful and insensitive to the families but also to Frank Swift’s legacy and his family.
Were they there ?

And even assuming they were would they even have noticed if it weren’t for the squadrons of social media snowflakes bringing it to their attention with their faux outrage

I know you like to be provocative but when did mocking become a serious offence, even some articles saying it should be a criminal offence. Not sure what statute would cover it.

Its tasteless and nasty. I can see why the rags and the media are using it against us but l am suprised to see the race to the top of the
Look how Virtuous l am because l am so Easily Offended League that sometimes plays out on here.
I agree. By the same logic, it should be illegal to joke about any celebrity that's just died. Whether the club want such people attending games is another matter, but to bring the law into it is ridiculous.

It was said that City fans were returning them. It will be easy to see who throw them as the place were the person bought his/her seat will be missing. So should be ease for cctv to find them
Well assuming people ripped out their own chairs. But you could certainly narrow it down to a few people.

Ok I am going out on a limb here ......but what happens when a player scores against the scum and runs off celebrating with his arms out ? I have seen some do this
Also I thought making the goggles 'sign' by putting your finger and thump together to cup your eyes was a no no yet our ladies number 9 or 10 does after ever goal !!

start an agreement between all the PL clubs, ( as in last nights game lower tier ) if there is clear evidence of seats ripped up and thrown then next time they play at the same stadium the away end of that section is closed. So next time we play rags at home lower tier would closed. If away fans are in one tier then that particular block or two blocks are closed.

clearly something needs to be done as at the moment there is no deterrent. Fans don't like bans !

This Munich stuff needs stamping out. There was an old bloke with his grandson a few seats away from me shouting Munich comments all game. This is in Level 2 of the Family stand. When granddads are doing it in front of their grandchildren it doesn't fill you with much hope that it's going to stop happening.

I know you like to be provocative but when did mocking become a serious offence, even some articles saying it should be a criminal offence. Not sure what statute would cover it.

Its tasteless and nasty. I can see why the rags and the media are using it against us but l am suprised to see the race to the top of the
Look how Virtuous l am because l am so Easily Offended League that sometimes plays out on here.

I’m seriously not apart of the easily offended brigade and I’m not provocative for the sake of it, I genuinely believe everything I say and post, I may later revise my view, as I have here but I do not fabricate what I think.

MCFC is private property and the club can eject and ban who they wish. It doesn’t have to be a criminal matter.

Making a reference to Munich by aeroplane signals or chants should result in a ban in my opinion, not only is it out of order to do it to a rival it includes Frank Swift.

I did say ban for life when I first read it but I’ve mellowed and think a temporary ban for that season is sufficient.

We don’t want these arseholes at our club.

Were they there ?

And even assuming they were would they even have noticed if it weren’t for the squadrons of social media snowflakes bringing it to their attention with their faux outrage

Look at my posts in the off topic, I’m no snowflake, I just find the behaviour of some City fans appalling.

Racism/hissing at Spurs fans, fighting, throwing stuff and less so Munich chants, should all come with a ban. The latter only temporary but still we need to stamp this behaviour out.

It’s fucking football for fuck sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.