City at Wembley in the last ten years - can you remember them all?

Done them all from 1969 onwards (Inc Full Members Cup Final) apart from recent CS games. Went to the CS v Rags in 2011 but have sacked off the others since. Not enough interest in our SC nowadays to run a coach for an over-hyped friendly. It's a long day from Carlisle & back.
Have to say that whilst Wembley is a wonderful stadium it doesn't hold the same magic as the old ground did, back in the day. I'll still be there on 1st March though.

Done them all from 1969 onwards (Inc Full Members Cup Final) apart from recent CS games. Went to the CS v Rags in 2011 but have sacked off the others since. Not enough interest in our SC nowadays to run a coach for an over-hyped friendly. It's a long day from Carlisle & back.
Have to say that whilst Wembley is a wonderful stadium it doesn't hold the same magic as the old ground did, back in the day. I'll still be there on 1st March though.

Edit - haven't done any of the Spuds PL games either.

Pep will sort you out,no problem,
I'll be more than happy if he just sorts Villa out again and the club actually come to realise we aren't all on £200 grand a week.Sorting the abysmal ticket office service and actually offering seats in an area you want would also be an added bonus.

100% for me and I'm pleased to say that the vast majority had the right outcome and made me a very happy boy.....plus winning the league in 2012 more than made up for losing to them in the 2011 CS

Have been to 6,semi and final 2011,same in 2013
and semi v Arsenal and final v Liverpool.

Good luck with your operations, there will be lots of other chances for Wembley I’m sure..

I still have to pinch myself when I say this to people..."lots of other chances!!!!" I remember the devastation when being knocked out at various quarter finals, each time thinking that was it, we'll never have a better chance of getting to a final.

Excluding Spurs in the league, these I think are City's trips to Wembley starting with the 2010-11 season when Yaya started it all off.

I had trouble remembering them all so I went through the seasons one by one. Did I get them right? I make it 15 trips to Wembley in the last decade.

2011 FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd
2011 FA Cup Final v Stoke
2011 Community Shield v Man Utd
2012 Community Shield was at Villa Pk v Chelsea
2013 FA Cup semi-final v Chelsea
2013 FA Cup Final v Wigan
2014 League Cup Final v Sunderland
2014 Community Shield v Arsenal
2016 League Cup Final v Liverpool
2017 FA Cup semi-final v Arsenal
2018 League Cup Final v Arsenal
2018 Community Shield v Chelsea
2019 FA Cup semi-final v Brighton
2019 FA Cup Final v Watford
2019 Community Shield v Liverpool
2019 League Cup Final v Chelsea
2020 League Cup Final v Villa

3 FA Cup FInals
5 League Cup FInals

Have you been to them all? I have been to most

How would this compare to Chelsea and Man Utd in their eras? I remember a time when Drogba was almost a permanent fixture at Wembley.

Done 'em all and loved every minute. Well maybe not the last 10 minutes of Wigan but still a great day out. Long may it continue!

Went to them all except the CS against the dippers and I'll also be going against Villa.
In addition I went to both League games v Spurs at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.