City at Wembley in the last ten years - can you remember them all?

Just missed the Arse semi due a close friend's 50th although. Went in 74,76, missed 81, went to Full Members and in 99. So four times between 1974 and 2010 and now 14 in 10, absolute madness.

2011 FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd
2011 FA Cup Final v Stoke
2013 FA Cup semi-final v Chelsea
2013 FA Cup Final v Wigan
2014 League Cup Final v Sunderland
2016 League Cup Final v Liverpool

2019 FA Cup semi-final v Brighton
2019 FA Cup Final v Watford
2019 League Cup Final v Chelsea

That's my haul. Managed one a year average, nearly. And eight wins out of nine. Not a bad return on my investment.

All bar the semis for me excluding the rags which was a novelty, just can't bring myself to fork out £2-300 quid to go to a semi. No doubt this final will be a shit time to ensure its an overnight stay and a day of work on the Monday as last rain will be too close to risk.

My sister and I have ben to all of them from the Chelsea cup semi final 2013, right up to last years FA cup final against Watford. Hopefully we will make another 2 trips this year.

Missed the CS v LiVARpool through ill health, and will "hopefully" miss the match v Villa. Went to the rest.
I say hopefully as I'm waiting for the first of two cataract operations in the next 2-3 weeks, and am not chancing going so soon after the operation. My eyesight's more important than the match. If it's postponed. I'll be there
Also went to the (19)69, 70, 74, 76, and 81 (twice) finals as well.

Good luck with your operations, there will be lots of other chances for Wembley I’m sure..

Looking forward to the Villa final. I have a feeling we could do Cup doubles back to back. That would be something.

Has that been done before? I doubt it.

All apart from the CS, am normally on holiday and just can't get excited or justify the expense about what I see as a glorified friendly when I have been around. About time the FA saw sense and moved it to a neutral venue once the 2 clubs are known.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.