Match Thread | Tottenham vs Man City (02/02/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev was slightly off by the time his angle was covered for a inch perfect pass . If he miss placed the pass you will still be moaning .

Hahaha did you even read what I wrote? I am not moaning in the slightest I was having a laugh because it was 3 separate moves he didn't give him the ball, I'll say it again for you this time see if you notice it... It was 3 separate moves.

we are shit at penalties

we are going to get suckered punched on this one - they have had virtually nothing but they have had one or two positions that with better play we were wide open (Ederson being so quick off his line saved us once)......

Mahrez, great one minute, frustrating the next and Sterling is trying so hard but its just not working for him at the moment

Ottomendi -scarily slow!

I agree with you on that but there have been times where we shot ourselves in the foot.

True but how many hit the post, bobble out etcetera. Our dismal record with penalties is going to cost us big time, it's a mental thing now. How Aguero missed that chance in the last seconds is also beyond me.

Serious question what would have happened if we had scored in the two minutes it took to award that penalty?

I'm guessing it would have been disallowed and brought back.

Raz must have some really good stuff on Pep, because fcuk knows why he’s on there today. He’s not the only one though. Get Bernardo on for Sterling and Foden for Gundogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.