Match Thread | Tottenham vs Man City (02/02/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen has totally re-confirmed what a complete tosser he is, racing after the fourth official, waving imaginary cards.

To be fair all keepers come off here line so I don’t even bother with call . Referee should be asked why HE didn’t give the penalty .
Dean was rolling his hands saying he thinks Aurrier got the ball and was waiting for VAR

Pep must have some really good stuff on Pep, because fcuk knows why he’s on there today. He’s not the only one though. Get Bernardo on for Sterling and Foden for Gundogan.
I imagine Pep has the best material on Pep.

You couldn’t call it boring I suppose:-) had enough chances to be in the lead, bad penalty, Sterling very lucky not to have a red card amber tackle and a dive. Might be best to sub him.

Why the fuck would people be happy because we're dominating and missing a fuck ton of easy chances?

"dominating" doesn't get you 3 points, and frankly we've all see this side dominate game and lose them because they can't finish so many times that no one is going to pat them on the back for dominating a half.
Happy clappers, they fit right with the current mentally of some of our players..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.