Thank f*ck the league was over anyway....

Im busy working so not even watching it such is the lack of interest in the game as a whole right now.

Honestly no longer give a fuck which is incredibly sad to be honest but a nice change all the same as this sort of result would normally set me back for days on end.

At least we all expect it now. After completely dominating and missing another penalty, we all knew that once again missing chances a 5 year old could score would result in yet another 1st shot = goal for the opposition. Though we outdid ourselves today with 2 shots= 2 goals.
I have no idea why Garcia, Foden are not starting. The rest of the top 4 seem as poor as us so we have enough to finish in the top 4 so I see no point in playing players who will not be here next season, give some youngster valuable experience.

In all seriousness, it’s nice not having the stress of needing to win every fucking game every fucking week. Of course I want to win every game but I can sit back and laugh at shit like today without feeling the need to throw stuff around the house.

In all seriousness, it’s nice not having the stress of needing to win every fucking game every fucking week. Of course I want to win every game but I can sit back and laugh at shit like today without feeling the need to throw stuff around the house.

Imagine if we were in a title race and watching that today? I’d have kicked a few doors through and would be needing a new tv. Feel relaxed when watching us in the league recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.