Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Shoulder to shoulder isn’t a foul though

In football, a shoulder barge describes the action when a player, who is trying to get to the ball, uses his or her shoulder to push against an opposing player's shoulder – the shoulders touch. ... However, in the laws of the game a shoulder barge, or shouldercharge, is legal.
"who is trying to get to the ball"

There's your answer there, Zinchenko wasn't trying to get to the ball

I think the players are now questioning Pep in their minds and the fact he doesn't seem to have the answers anymore.
I hope he stays but i wouldn't be shocked if Pep went in the summer
His game management the last two times we went down to ten has been shocking.

When you've had the drive of the last 2 seasons where winning a game means you could win the league it's probably hard to maintain that level of competitiveness when winning means you still won't win anything at all.

Add the drain last season must if taken physically and mentally, injuries and var decisions and this is what you're left with as a team mentality I reckon.
Fair enough but using that reasoning it should be easier to stick the ball in the net with no pressure on.

On another day we win 3-0 and everyone is praising the team for a great performance.

We didn't take our chances. That was the only problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.