Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Missed penalties are killing us and do we need to say anything about our corner taking at this point, I can't remember who it was under think it was Pellers but that corner today was straight out of that time, more dangerous for the opposition than ourselves.

Nicolas Jover should be sacked with immediate affect.

Of course. It's a one off game and anything is possible. All it takes is us to have an off day or go down to 10 men ect.

The amount of chances we fluff is ridiculous. I know one thing for sure, If we keep up all these missed opportunities in the Champions League then it's curtains. We ain't going to get as many as we normally do against Madrid so it's a must we put them away.

Yeah it's all very worrying isn't it

What have I slagged the club off for?

I had you down as unintelligent but not a liar.

I see you’re also back to speaking for everyone else on the forum again, I thought you’d admitted there were others agreeing with me?

I’m criticising Sterling for being shit and our attackers for being spineless in front of goal. I bet Pep’s said worse in the changing room tonight.

He’s just said it’s his job to get them into the final third, it’s their job to score so there’s another who’s hugely frustrated with our finishing.

Now if you’re finished with your super blue bravado, trying to show everyone what a fabulous City fan you are, I’ll leave it there.

You Rag bastard.

Please, do it leave it there.

Before you do yourself any more damage.

I wouldn't even single out poor finishing as the only issue.

It is only part of the problem.

There is a serious lack of professionalism all over the Pitch this season.

Defensively we really are abysmal.You could be forgiven for thinking we dont bother with the defensive side of the game.We see players like Otamendi make the same mistake game, after,game.Yet still he starts.With our corners,and free kicks there is no clear strategy.We saw our corner today turned quickly in to a Spurs Attack.

I remember when Pep used to hook Leroy for not tracking back,regardless of his offensive qualities.Now the whole side do it.A quick opposition counter usually results in a goal against us.

No one wins anything with a bad defense.All great sides are built on solid foundations. Vinny was like having 2 defenders on the Pitch ,he could Baby sit Stones,and make Otamendi look half decent.

In 5 of the 7 games we've lost in domestic competition this season, Gundogan and Rodri have started alongside each other.

There's not enough pressure in our forward line to press aggressively because we're sacrificing a more offensive midfielder to play with a double pivot and then there's a shit load of room behind them because neither player is mobile enough to close down the spaces with any real speed.

I'm sure someone will poke a hole in that argument but I seriously think we need to be playing Bernardo or Phil in one of their places if we really want to start being the same threat that we were in the last two seasons.

Back in October/November I remember people on here said after a loss it doesnt mean anything, stop flapping, Liverpool is gonna drop points too...
Well they actually still have not dropped any but on the other side we drop points like there is no tomorrow.

They put 30 fucking gap in the end between them and us. If someone tells me that in August I laugh my head off.

And they spent zero money in the summer. I wonder if Pep could do that he spends zero this summer and turns this squad back to Champions. He would need to get the best out of some players and improve them heavily for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.