Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

I wouldn't even single out poor finishing as the only issue.

It is only part of the problem.

There is a serious lack of professionalism all over the Pitch this season.

Defensively we really are abysmal.You could be forgiven for thinking we dont bother with the defensive side of the game.We see players like Otamendi make the same mistake game, after,game.Yet still he starts.With our corners,and free kicks there is no clear strategy.We saw our corner today turned quickly in to a Spurs Attack.

I remember when Pep used to hook Leroy for not tracking back,regardless of his offensive qualities.Now the whole side do it.A quick opposition counter usually results in a goal against us.

No one wins anything with a bad defense.All great sides are built on solid foundations. Vinny was like having 2 defenders on the Pitch ,he could Baby sit Stones,and make Otamendi look half decent.
I’m genuinely starting to think part of the problem is that Rodri offers no protection. His lack of mobility is a real issue if the ball is knocked past him he can’t recover. Look at Son’s goal he gets skinned.

If Kev has a quiet game and we don't score within 15 mins it's curtains.

Leave the civil warfare out.

We played very well up to a point. VAR was sh't again, however can't blame that for missing umpteenth chances which has become a trend. It's not good enough to say it was a crazy game, and one of those nights because poor finishing has become a trend. That was a game we should have won very easily. As was Man Utd in midweek.

The obvious thing is to look at our forwards:

Aguero,Mahrez and Sterling. Sterling has gone to pieces since the Anfield game. He needs to get a grip. Mahrez is playing very well but he doesn't score many goals. Aguero is scoring but I get the feeling that he should be scoring a lot more.

I'd bring jesus in. Should have happened a while ago. He is hungry and an excellent finisher.

This might do us a favour as the league has gone anyway and it will make us hungry, and question ourselves.

As a club I would really like City to sort Pep's contract out. he wants to leave it to the end of the season, but I think we'd benefit from extending it now if he will do that.

What have I slagged the club off for?

I had you down as unintelligent but not a liar.

I see you’re also back to speaking for everyone else on the forum again, I thought you’d admitted there were others agreeing with me?

I’m criticising Sterling for being shit and our attackers for being spineless in front of goal. I bet Pep’s said worse in the changing room tonight.

He’s just said it’s his job to get them into the final third, it’s their job to score so there’s another who’s hugely frustrated with our finishing.

Now if you’re finished with your super blue bravado, trying to show everyone what a fabulous City fan you are, I’ll leave it there.

You Rag bastard.
Don't have a negative view on the club mate, and fuck me don't dare to criticise Guardiola, he's immune from any kind of criticism. You can't expect three good seasons on the spin can you, if you do you're a spoilt bastard. Just say, all's well in the City garden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.