Who’s gone in the summer?

What makes you think Pep rates him? Because he spoke to him once and told him he was underperforming? He's had words with loads of our opponents at the end of games. It doesn't mean he wants to buy them. I can think of Christiansen for Chelsea, Hojberg, some Bournemouth player. Did he recently speak to Grealish? They're not all targets.
Harry Arter, ? now there`s a chance

No room in the squad and no obvious moves out of the squad that another team would want and afford midseason. Team is definitely stale though. Going to be interested to see what they do this summer.
I am also angry we did not buy in January, the January market does have good young players available and it is a time few others are after our targets, but we do have room our squad is 17+4+4 CL set up the league and cups is 17+8 so we could buy and play 4 English players in the league

I am also angry we did not buy in January, the January market does have good young players available and it is a time few others are after our targets, but we do have room our squad is 17+4+4 CL set up the league and cups is 17+8 so we could buy and play 4 English players in the league
Which four English players who would have been available in the window are you thinking of. We can’t/don’t give our youngsters mins now . If we sign anyone we have to offer them a contract they would accept and the last thing we need to do is go back to having players we don’t rate in long expensive contracts.

Which four English players who would have been available in the window are you thinking of. We can’t/don’t give our youngsters mins now . If we sign anyone we have to offer them a contract they would accept and the last thing we need to do is go back to having players we don’t rate in long expensive contracts.
Which is why you buy young English players with potential, ( obviously not all 4) but are you happy with the LB spot are you happy with only 1 DM, the reality is we have the best youth system in the country but you can never tell how a player is going to grow, there are more advanced English players out there

Major changes have to be and will be made.

BUT, I still insist Pep must commit to us in the medium term to spearhead the rebuild.

If you offered Mahrez for 20m every club in Europe would want him . West Ham just paid that for a player from Hull City..... and your saying he and Angelino are at the same level, both worth 20m ?

purely age and what he earns mate?

I really think we need a clean out. I know it’s not going to happen but we need to move on -
Stones
Otamendi
Bravo
D silva - :-(

possibly move on

Mendy
Cancelo
Zinchenko

last season for

Aguero
Fern
Gundy

we need 3/4 big players in summer or Liverpool will walk away with it again plus Chelsea, spurs, arsenal will be much closer to us.

big summer ahead :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.