-Otamendi
-David Silva
-Bravo
-Angelino
-Sané (hopefully he stays)

In:
-Upamecano if we win the CL (long term), Skriniar if we fail to win the CL
-Promote E.Garcia and Harwood-Bellis permanently
-Ferran Torres (apparently our Sané replacement, I'd prefer someone quicker like Sancho)
-Nick Pope (we need a homegrown backup to free oversea quota)
-Boadu, but loan him to Ajax for a season so he's ready when Aguero leaves

I'd like to bin Gundogan just so Pep can't start him but that's not gonna happen

The problem we have, is the list of who should be gone, is significantly larger than the list of those that will be gone.

The whole of the defence bar Laporte should be gone but unfortunately it is not possible to that in a single window. So we will be in a situation where we start next season, knowing that yet again, we have make-dos in the defence.

Laportes fitness and the signing of his partner is critical, if they are good, we might get away with another season of Walker and Zin/Mendy. If they are bad, we will be nowhere near.

The problem we have, is the list of who should be gone, is significantly larger than the list of those that will be gone.

The whole of the defence bar Laporte should be gone but unfortunately it is not possible to that in a single window. So we will be in a situation where we start next season, knowing that yet again, we have make-dos in the defence.

Laportes fitness and the signing of his partner is critical, if they are good, we might get away with another season of Walker and Zin/Mendy. If they are bad, we will be nowhere near.

I don't think we need as much as some people are saying, what i think we need are two or three real top draw players and to have a good run with injuries.

1st on the list should be the best possible centre half on the market, this is where we should be prepared to pay what it takes.
2nd we need to resolve the left back issue that has been a pain in the arse for years.
3rd i think we need a clinical centre foward to convert these chances, assuming Aguero will not play as often next year.
Then it all depends on what happens with Sane.

Sane clearly wants out - Pep's view is that if a player doesn't want to be here he can go ( I agree ) - replace him with Redmond - a year older but plays wide left, Pep rates him and he would probably be inexpensive

Good idea. We should also look to replace De Bruyne with Lingard and Aguero with Deeney....then we’d be unstoppable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.