Crisis, what crisis!

You taken a hit to the head?

the moaners on here won’t like that

Sometimes my friend you have to take a step backwards and assess what we have actually achieved and where we are ultimately going..!

I've come to the conclusion that we've achieved shitloads and we're going f'kin nowhere..!

We're here to stay and will be there or there abouts for the foreseeable when the trophies get divvied up at the end of each season ..!

Noses have been pushed out of joint, no credit given for either our achievements or wonderful football, that has most definitely changed the way the game is played forever..

Yet again this season, even though we waste more chances than most, we've scored in excess of 100 goals with at least a minimum of 17 games left to play..

Everyone who's anyone now plays out from the back, teams still hoofing it up field are looked on with distain..

Our club has created the blueprint for this and rather than receive the plaudits that are richly deserved, our club is attacked and derided at every opportunity by the shallow media, who have long since nailed their colours to the mast..

All of whom think nothing more than burying their overbloated faces in the rags, dippers, Spuds and arse troughs, taking their grubby 12 pieces of silver rather than telling the world what the real story is..!

We ARE the story and the day of reckoning will ultimately arrive for many..!

I can't wait..!

Sometimes my friend you have to take a step backwards and assess what we have actually achieved and where we are ultimately going..!

I've come to the conclusion that we've achieved shitloads and we're going f'kin nowhere..!

We're here to stay and will be there or there abouts for the foreseeable when the trophies get divvied up at the end of each season ..!

Noses have been pushed out of joint, no credit given for either our achievements or wonderful football, that has most definitely changed the way the game is played forever..

Yet again this season, even though we waste more chances than most, we've scored in excess of 100 goals with at least a minimum of 17 games left to play..

Everyone who's anyone now plays out from the back, teams still hoofing it up field are looked on with distain..

Our club has created the blueprint for this and rather than receive the plaudits that are richly deserved, our club is attacked and derided at every opportunity by the shallow media, who have long since nailed their colours to the mast..

All of whom think nothing more than burying their overbloated faces in the rags, dippers, Spuds and arse troughs, taking their grubby 12 pieces of silver rather than telling the world what the real story is..!

I can't wait..!

oh my comment was tongue in cheek.

regardless it’s still been a good season getting to a final etc.

oh my comment was tongue in cheek.

regardless it’s still been a good season getting to a final etc.
Yep if we win the final coming up that for me is a good season. Finish second in the league and try to retain the FA Cup and that is more than satisfactory. However, we have fallen off the
pace and some of our performances need to be viewed with concern and this will probably do us in for Europe, but bank what we can and build up for next season and we should be happy.

A big IF but were we to win all 3 cups and finsh 2nd would that be classed as a better season than last??? I only ask as everyine last season said winning winning the champs lge was a better achievment than winning the league????

A big IF but were we to win all 3 cups and finsh 2nd would that be classed as a better season than last??? I only ask as everyine last season said winning winning the champs lge was a better achievment than winning the league????

100% we will be ignored for our achievements IF we were to win the UCL.

Anyone else and its front news the lot.

lol we could win everything bar the charity shield and the winners of the charity shield would be seen as a bigger achievement !!

I can't wait..!

Very prophetic indeed FORDYBOY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.