Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

nmc. As we \all know there are only 2 clubs that both the Premier League love. As it turns out both of them play in RED. Both of them come from opposite ends of the East Lancs Road. I don't need to say anything more.

From the Times story it would appear the FA have the “cyber security report” which allegedly proves that City’s Scouting system was logged into 100s of times by Liverpool employees remotely. The FA have asked City and LFC to comment. At this point I’m guessing the FA have shit the bed and are in a panic about what to do. This is the biggest scandal in 50 years and it’s embroiled their favourite club. Reverse the roles and it would be a god send for them but, the present scenario is Armageddon! Like UEFA I think the FA are humming and hoping the issue will go away.

This is the kinda stuff that yer see the FBI getting involved in. And though I'm not a legal beagle with more than a finger on the small print of data protection, I would suspect that this would come into the category marked 'criminal'! I suspect that Murkeyside Police have wafted a feather duster over it and found nowt, upon which the FA and PL are more than satisfied?

It would be interesting to know when the forensic expert(s) were employed to find out what had happened - was this before the £1m compensation was paid

or, and this would be more explosive, were they employed after this to fathom the extent of the hack etc thus finding more evidence of a longer premeditated attack at stealing information

Then the lawsuit issue, this could be because of the further found evidence or it could be as a result of us saying to liverpool and more-so to FSG you want to bait UEFA to sanction us and stop our growth well we will now bring this dirty laundry out the bag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.