League Cup final tickets

It does feel a bit like “this is something I should be enjoying “ and you feel a bit guilty for feeling like it’s a chore rather than “this is fucking magic” like it used to be.

Yes it's because we never used to get there. We sold over 44,000 for a third tier play off final in 1999 and could have probably have sold ,20,000 more as it was a novelty back then.

Jesus, some on here want to find a different sport or team

The excuses getting reeled out begger belief.

If you can afford it, then get your arse in gear and get down there.

It's bad enough the shite the media throw at us but to help them by saying the shine has worn off is frankly pathetic

Oh, I have 6 seats left on my coach down.

PM me

based on the info so far it has to be less than 14000 I would say. I can’t see many being on the scheme but not being interested in the final. Be interesting to see how many left after all ST have had their chance. Looks like only around 50-60% of ST will bother.

I’m on the scheme but am waiting for the criteria to drop so I can use a couple of non-attending mate’s season tickets to buy tickets for my boys. I suspect plenty will do that.

Return flight to Cologne £50
1 Night Hotel £40
Borussia Monchengladbach v Koln Match ticket £35

Return train to Wembley £60
1 night hotel £40
City v Villa Match ticket £56

Okay, I'm able to do both, but there's something not right when it's cheaper for a German game than a Wembley trip.
Earlier this season it cost me £10 less to watch City in Atalanta - flight / hotel / ticket than it did to come down for the midweek trip to Preston in the League Cup staying in the bloody Premier Inn.... Mind you, at least we beat Preston and weren't made to feel like a criminal before and after the game by the friendly Italian police

I'm not so sure it will sell out, mainly for the reasons that you outlined in one of your earlier posts.

Including the two Tottenham games, this will be my 18th Wembley visit in ten seasons (and that's assuming we don't win the FA Cup, which in the long run, would mean three extra trips for the Semi Final/Final/Community Shield.

I know plenty of City fans (some of whom attended the 2nd leg v United) who simply can't be arsed, citing too many trips to a shite location, with a stupid late kick off, and expensive transport.

Like you, I'll be there, but the novelty has definitely worn off for some.

Yes it is a shite location (unless you live in London) and arguably one of the worst situated national stadia in Europe. I also don't get why we continue to have a late kick-off for a final when there's a fair chance that one or both finalists will have to travel from outside the capital. When we played the Mackems it was a 2pm KO so why can't the LC Final again take precedence over PL games ? Yet again, match-going fans fall well down the pecking order. The magic has undoubtedly worn off for some, but not for me. It's still a great day out (albeit a long one) on the coach with the Carlisle & District SC. Plus I enjoy walking into the bar at Wembley to hear the barman say "Hi Bill, the usual is it ?"

Yes it is a shite location (unless you live in London) and arguably one of the worst situated national stadia in Europe. I also don't get why we continue to have a late kick-off for a final when there's a fair chance that one or both finalists will have to travel from outside the capital. When we played the Mackems it was a 2pm KO so why can't the LC Final again take precedence over PL games ? Yet again, match-going fans fall well down the pecking order. The magic has undoubtedly worn off for some, but not for me. It's still a great day out (albeit a long one) on the coach with the Carlisle & District SC. Plus I enjoy walking into the bar at Wembley to hear the barman say "Hi Bill, the usual is it ?"

The Sunderland kick off time was great. Flew there and back on the day, back in Manchester for 8:45 pm and in the pub for 9:15 and that was choosing a later flight in case of extra time etcetera.

I’m on the scheme but am waiting for the criteria to drop so I can use a couple of non-attending mate’s season tickets to buy tickets for my boys. I suspect plenty will do that.
Exactly this for a number I know...looking at the planner we have sold quite a few already also. It will sell out it always does ( for finals)

Hi Bill, the usual is it
I think that should go to VAR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.