Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

He speaks well, but he's talked a few times about ' taking the pinch' . I have seen not evidence of the negotiating strength of this club. The authorities malign us, we seem to pay top dollar for signings, Bayern Munich unsettle star players without public resistance by ourselves, media continually malign club owners and now fans for daring to support our club, reporters continually ask insulting questions and remain anonymous .... as far as I can see, our Chairmain needs to talk less about taking the pinch and grow a set of bollocks. Walk quietly but carry a big fucking stick. C'mon City start using some muscle, the softly softly approach ain't working
We don't have much influence in the corridors of power.

My response to all this if I was Sheikh Mansour would be to make Man City stronger and win the long game. Start with that North Stand expansion. Raise the bar all round.

My response to all this if I was Sheikh Mansour would be to make Man City stronger and win the long game. Start with that North Stand expansion. Raise the bar all round.

It's ok going for the long game but not much point if your fan base drops, I am sure I am not the only matching going fan who has had enough of this bent shit. Unless the long game is to get shot of the work class, and the fans who stood by this club when we were really shit. If that's the long term plan it's sad

I'd suggest that they broke the law is the problem and while I'm no lawyer I find it hard to believe that a civil agreement can negate a criminal act.

The FA aren’t the police though. If we’ve said we’re happy it was dealt with at the time (which we must have been to sign the agreement when we did), then there isn’t anything else they can (or should) do.

We agreed to the £1m settlement so I genuinely don't see what there is to see here. Not having read this whole thread, does anyone know if Liverpool actually bought players on the back of this info, or got scouts from us on the information that was gleaned?
The issue for me here is that we are the paying customers and the least City fans deserve is a statement from our own club explaining what has happened. It has been reported by the Times (and not denied by anyone) that our scouting network has been hacked into hundreds of times over at least an 8-month period and the person who is reportedly responsible was later promoted to Sporting Director at the current European Champions. That is a major story in anyone's book. This incident is another one which has made our club look stupid and damaged our reputation. There is a bit of a pattern emerging here. We are a soft touch. The FA's lack of action is not a surprise. They are too busy investigating vital issues like Bernard Silva's tweets about one of his friends.

The issue for me here is that we are the paying customers and the least City fans deserve is a statement from our own club explaining what has happened. It has been reported by the Times (and not denied by anyone) that our scouting network has been hacked into hundreds of times over at least an 8-month period and the person who is reportedly responsible was later promoted to Sporting Director at the current European Champions. That is a major story in anyone's book. This incident is another one which has made our club look stupid and damaged our reputation. There is a bit of a pattern emerging here. We are a soft touch. The FA's lack of action is not a surprise. They are too busy investigating vital issues like Bernard Silva's tweets about one of his friends.

As a paying customer the club seems to be going through a rough patch as to the way we are treated, manager moans at our attendance, away fans all around us , its not great !. I agree the club needs to come out and say what they really think about the dippers getting away with this and how the fa think its ok for another club to hack into an other account 100's of times. I would love the club to come out fighting make me feel like the club care. This silence is doing my head in, if the club really cant be bothered to fight back and tell us paying fans, what is going on than when David Silva plays his last game it could well be my last time at the stadium to.

We signed a confidentiality agreement though, we can’t release a statement about it explaining what happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.