Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Dust yourselves down City it was always going to happen. Control the media & you control the outcome, biggest scandal in football they thought just swept under the carpet.

There has been worse things in life, more obvious & more sinister but the pattern continues.

We’ve been so successful in spite of the cheating but surely City have actually come to their aid, I interpreted the statement as “we sorted it out ourselves”. We should know over the next few weeks if that’s the case.

I never had a problem being shit but I have a problem playing against a stacked deck & being told we are immoral from Fcking lying cheating toe rags.

The positive is I think I’ve started to understand world politics now, no wonder the world is so fcked at times.

I sense the fans love in with Khaldoon is in decline. The fans are rightly concerned about the way the club is being mistreated and the wall of silence from the club is frustrating. I think in our rational moments we all think our owners are very capable and competent but the lack of action (or comment) in the face of the concerted and unprecedented attacks from our rivals is troubling to say the least. When you are under attack - you want to fight back but we see little evidence that the club we love are doing this... but it doesn’t mean we’re not but it would be nice to know the gloves were coming off.
Whilst, as we saw earlier in the week, other clubs have actively threatened the media over lies printed about them

All sounds like a good way of sweeping it under the carpet. I wonder if Saracens transgressions were 6 years old if the RFU would have chosen to ignore them - I’d suggest not. The FA are a joke.

Not sure that’s really a comparative to be fair.

I don’t really get what the issue is with this one to be honest m. We were clearly happy to sign a confidentiality agreement and accept a million from Liverpool at the time. Given we agreed to do that, there was very little chance of anything different this time. The FA would have spoken to us and we would said we were happy with how it was dealt with, as we must have been to sign the agreement in the first place.

Poor from the FA and Premier League to just turn a blind eye to this blatant cheating. This clearly goes against their own rules on how clubs should behave. They will do anything to protect their brand and the cartel. Absolutely stinks!

I’m surprised they haven’t found them guilty & given them a pathetic punishment like they did with the coach attack.

So one premier league club hacks into another computer system & steals information ? The fa do nothing , so it’s allowed would be my reading of that ,i’m Staggered at just what lengths they will go to protect their brand leader Liverpool... or maybe it’s because it’s us .
The games hit a new low in my eyes .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.