Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

The FA aren’t the police though. If we’ve said we’re happy it was dealt with at the time (which we must have been to sign the agreement when we did), then there isn’t anything else they can (or should) do.
Do you really believe their decision was nothing to do with the fact that Liverpool are about to win the PL title and a guilty decision could end with a significant loss of earnings for the ruling bodies in English football.

If what PB posted is true, and I have absolutely no doubt it is, and all the other snippets posted on this tread are also true, this could be a massive opportunity to get even with Liverpool FC and more importantly with FSG. As we all know FSG and Liverpool have made life very difficult for City off the pitch over the last few years with the help of the other PL clubs and UEFA. Allegedly. ;-)

PS. If anyone is reading this from FSG and from Liverpool Football Club, I hope City f***ing hammer you with all their wealth and the best Lawyers and Barristers money can buy. It's payback time, you t***s!

So what are these supposed lawsuits then that PB mentioned ??

The FA aren’t the police though. If we’ve said we’re happy it was dealt with at the time (which we must have been to sign the agreement when we did), then there isn’t anything else they can (or should) do.

You’re fundamentally wrong, you don’t know the distinct difference between civil and criminal law but you write as if you do.
Compensation is a civil matter and it has no bearing on any criminal action.
As example, if you were to throw a brick through my window, then later pay for the damage, it would not relieve you of any criminal charges.
Sometimes civil settlement is all you get because there’s a lower burden of evidence in civil matters than there are for criminal prosecutions, but I don’t think that’s the case in this instance.
I presume that the settlement payment was subject to an agreement that City wouldn’t take the matter to the authorities (an NDA) but that would not prevent City being compelled to give evidence by a court if called upon to do so.

We signed a confidentiality agreement though, we can’t release a statement about it explaining what happened.
Any business involved in a system security incident has a duty to keep its customers informed not least because City have got huge amounts of supporters' personal data stored on its systems including payment details etc. I know the scouting system will be separated from the club's customer database but there is a broader customer confidence issue here. The Times report states that at least three of our former employees were involved in stealing data from one of our systems. This story is damaging to City as well as LFC and again we have been slow to react. There are lots of thing we could and should say to reassure our supporters without breaching any NDA agreement. No comment is not an appropriate response to any issue in the modern era. We need to be on the front foot as much as possible.

What is the fine for breaking a NDA ?

cant be as much as the million the dippers paid can it ?

City need to tell us fans and the wider footballing world just what the dippers were up to. If City cant go after the dippers as a club than go after the scum that hacked our pc's and were promoted. We know from the dippers parent company that their baseball club cheats so is the whole company is run along these lines ?

come on City spill the beans

The hacking scandal is just scratching the surface here. I think City need a forensic examination of the stationary cupboard. If there are any missing paper clips, rubber bands or post it notes then City should go to the Police.

If the Police refuse to investigate then it will prove they are in the conspiracy.

Let's get paper clip gate trending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.