• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s only a yellow warning at the moment so I’d be surprised if it was called off as things stand.
Showing an improvement after 4.00pm tomorrow so game should go ahead, might be awful travelling there though.

Windspeed doubles at 6.00am tomorrow to a predicted 40mph and peeking at 49mph at mid day, back down to 23mph at 5.00pm.

When did he make a few more appearances?

It's actually a joke now that Pep is refusing to use him.
The more people shout for him to play, it feels pep plays him less. Apart from the FA cup against Fulham I don’t remember him playing.

It’s only a yellow warning at the moment so I’d be surprised if it was called off as things stand.
Much as I love football at weekends, looking at the forecast, they should just call it off now. East coast and west coast talking about cancelling trains tomorrow. Already huge timetable changes on west coast mainline, with only one train an hour from Euston to Manchester in the morning and possible double travel times. The train companies are actually offering free refunds, even for advanced bookings, so they know it’s going to be pretty bad. Of course, it might not come to pass, but calling it off now means that people can get on with their weekend, rather than getting stuck at 7 on a Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.