• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind West Ham, hope they stay up .

However I also hope they're on the receiving end of a backlash from the players.

Time to get our CL eleven some playtime together:

Ederson
Walker Fernandinho Laporte Mendy
Rodri Bernardo
KDB
Mahrez Aguero Jesus

If we want to play 3ATB just change Walker to Cancelo and play Rodri at RCB. Sterling need to prove he means business

Our current best 11 IMO.

I've got a feeling it'll be 5 or 6 nil to City - everything will go right for this game(first time for a while).

Hopefully now the players have got it off their chests we can get back to winning. Very very unlucky to lose the past two games. Pep should make no more than two or three changes at max. But he can be the mad professor sometimes. I sign you as keeper but i put you up front.

My wife’s second game live. First one was Palace at home last season. So expect us to have 30 shots to their 2 and for us to lose 2-1.

Any news on Laporte Karen , we have a better chance of keeping a clean sheet if he is playing but I noticed he wasn't at training on Monday.
Last news was after the last game,pep said he had muscle fatigue not injury

Turns out raz is out for a couple of weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.