Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. I didn’t realise.
Jq18ZHI.gif

Doesn't matter what size their stadium or attendances are, or how many trophies they've won in the past. It's what they do on the pitch in the present era that counts. If they finish in the top two, or win the play offs then, like it or not (and I won't like it), they'll deserve their place in the cash cow that is the PL. Not until then though.
In that case the "big clubs" are the current PL. Leeds aren't in the top 20 teams, quite clearly, but I think they might just be a bigger club than Bournemouth. - And my comments were about how you measure a "big club".

In that case the "big clubs" are the current PL. Leeds aren't in the top 20 teams, quite clearly, but I think they might just be a bigger club than Bournemouth. - And my comments were about how you measure a "big club".
They certainly are a bigger team than Bournemouth, no arguments from me on that. But that's not the criteria for playing in the PL. Given 10 minutes or so, I could probably rattle off 20-30 clubs who are "bigger" than Dorset's finest. But the Cherries have earned their place in the PL through hard graft. L***s were grossly mismanaged in the Ridsdale/O'Leary era, and paid the ultimate price. You also imply that I said that the current PL clubs are the biggest in the country. Please show me where I said that. As I said earlier, if L***s do get promotion, then I can have no complaints. Won't stop me trying, mind!

They certainly are a bigger team than Bournemouth, no arguments from me on that. But that's not the criteria for playing in the PL. Given 10 minutes or so, I could probably rattle off 20-30 clubs who are "bigger" than Dorset's finest. But the Cherries have earned their place in the PL through hard graft. L***s were grossly mismanaged in the Ridsdale/O'Leary era, and paid the ultimate price. You also imply that I said that the current PL clubs are the biggest in the country. Please show me where I said that. As I said earlier, if L***s do get promotion, then I can have no complaints. Won't stop me trying, mind!
You said it was down to what they do on the pitch and that if they come up they've deserved it. But my comment was about how one defines a "big club". Let's just agree to laugh at their current difficulties.

I'd love to see Leeds coming back up, I know they are scumbags and hateful cnuts! But, Much prefer the like of leeds and forest get promoted than WBA and Fulham! At least theyd both be good away days and home games would both be packed out away ends.

West Brom and Fulham are superb away trips. Great atmosphere at the Hawthorns... Boing boing! Fulham is a great day out too. Both civilised relatively speaking to Leeds. Particularly Fulham.

Oh if Lids get promoted I'm sure you will have complaints... and with justification. Fuck em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.