Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they went 11 points clear in December after Matchday 21.

EQR2VOhWkAESe4Q
Excellent work there fella.

I'd love to see Leeds coming back up, I know they are scumbags and hateful cnuts! But, Much prefer the like of leeds and forest get promoted than WBA and Fulham! At least theyd both be good away days and home games would both be packed out away ends.
West Brom and Fulham are two good away trips in my book, I'm a bit too long in the tooth now to be ducking and diving my way back to Leeds station.

West Brom and Fulham are two good away trips in my book, I'm a bit too long in the tooth now to be ducking and diving my way back to Leeds station.
West brom is an easy trip and I always like trips to London with the exception of Palace which is a shit hole and a bastard to get to

Maths was never my strong point. God knows, it wasn't. But I think you need to get to the end of the 23/24 season to get to the 20 year mark. Sorry to piss on your parade.
Maths was never my strong point. God knows, it wasn't. But I think you need to get to the end of the 23/24 season to get to the 20 year mark. Sorry to piss on your parade.
Just got the old abacus out and re ran my calculations. And yes you are RIGHT Jim, Looks like I will have to wait an additional 12 months for the 20 year anniversary.
And we still get no-marks on this thread who say that Leeds are a big club.Pffft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.