• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ipswich I think it was, called off after about an hour from memory was another called off, mid 90’s?? Rocky Roecastle was playing for us IIRC.

I remember an Ipswich cup game getting abandoned after about 15 mins at Maine Rd we went 1 up they equalised and ref blew to abandon it straight away,it didn’t half piss down though half hour before match though never seen rain like it

I remember an Ipswich cup game getting abandoned after about 15 mins at Maine Rd we went 1 up they equalised and ref blew to abandon it straight away,it didn’t half piss down though half hour before match though never seen rain like it
Was a night game. I think dickov scored for us and it was then abandoned about 30 seconds later.
The worst rain I think I've see was Burnley away about 6 years ago. We were 6 0 up at half time. If it were 0-0 it would have been called off

Was a night game. I think dickov scored for us and it was then abandoned about 30 seconds later.
The worst rain I think I've see was Burnley away about 6 years ago. We were 6 0 up at half time. If it were 0-0 it would have been called off

The snow at West Brow away on Boxing Day a few years ago was bad too. We were 3-0 up at HT and it really started coming down. I thought it would be called off. The drive home was horrendous

Yea I remember that as well,that was a tea time game

It was December I’d say as I missed a works Xmas party for it. We were soaked to the skin. Yeah it was about 15 to 20 mins in.
Etihad once only offered me Mancunian suite 2 tickets for sunderland a year or two back. I waked to the entrance and thought this game is getting cancelled stuff was flying everywhere. In the ground no issues at all due to the high sides.
Eating dinner it was cancelled. That’s how late they wait.
cL game we were drinking in northern qtr night game and cancelled. They don’t usually cancel in the morning. I still think this game gets cancelled some time around 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.