• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably should rest Kevin, I feel he has been playing games non stop and could use a rest. Foden should play, will he though...

Would also like to see Zinchenko tested in midfield more, it is clearly his future position, we should see how he does there more often.

Ederson

Walker
Stones/Eric
Laporte/Eric

Cancelo
David <--- excellent ball control, has freedom to push forward with Zinny staying back
Zinchenko
Mendy

Bernardo
Foden <----- Foden and Jesus would probably swap, but I'd like to see false 9 Foden with 3 forwards, I think its better with Jesus as LF go have right-foot on left
Jesus
He'll get a 2 weekk rest right after this game

BREAKING: Raheem Sterling will miss Sunday’s game against West Ham after scans revealed he has suffered damage to his left hamstring. [via @ManCity]
Good. And I don't mean that I'm glad he's injured, I'm absolutely not, I mean that it forces him to take a step back for a few weeks and hopefully clear his head and get that motivation to play and play well back. This enforced break could/should have him busting his arse to get back at it and show everyone what he can really do.

Good. And I don't mean that I'm glad he's injured, I'm absolutely not, I mean that it forces him to take a step back for a few weeks and hopefully clear his head and get that motivation to play and play well back. This enforced break could/should have him busting his arse to get back at it and show everyone what he can really do.
I don't think his motivation is to be questioned,i think there is more to his form than that,he rarely gets injured but an enforced rest might help

I hope that we play well. I don't necessarily need to see the magnificent City of the prior 10 years, I just want us to play well. I've missed that of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.