Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

I’ll bow to your superior knowledge around bar service and beer dispense :-)

It’s because you never go to the bar. The last time I drank with you you genuinely got someone to bring a bottle of champagne out to your table.

That sounds like a joke directed at your poshness, but I kid you not it happened.

It’s because you never go to the bar. The last time I drank with you you genuinely got someone to bring a bottle of champagne out to your table.

That sounds like a joke directed at your poshness, but I kid you not it happened.
Where he sits, they just rattle their jewellery and a waitress comes over.

I find that hard to believe, simply because I think champagne is overpriced and overrated. Might have been Chateau d'Yquem tbf.

And I’ve been accused of lots of things, but not going to the bar isn’t one of them!

I find that hard to believe, simply because I think champagne is overpriced and overrated. Might have been Chateau d'YQuem tbf.
And I’ve been accused if lots Of things, but not going to the bar isn’t one of them!

I was kidding about the going-to-the-bar thing but you definitely ordered the bubbly. Although considering it was Rain Bar it may have not been champagne.

You’re easily pleased. It’s an absolute disgrace.
You’ll see there has been an improvement at “my” bar tomorrow, we’ve had the same staff for a few games running now and they are actually capable of pulling a pint and working the till, it’s been rather refreshing.

I was kidding about the going-to-the-bar thing but you definitely ordered the bubbly. Although considering it was Rain Bar it may have not been champagne.
I’ve honestly bought less than a bottle a year throughout my adult life. Got four bottles from my 50th in the fridge that I haven’t touched. All the malt from my birthday has gone though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.