How good is your mental visualisation?

That's really interesting and explains a lot. I constantly watch and listen to golf coaches and psychologists that say how important it is to stand behind your ball before you take your shot and visualise the shot you want to create. I've spent hours and hours trying to learn it but I can't do it for the life of me. So gonna sack that off now, waste of fucking time.

That's really interesting and explains a lot. I constantly watch and listen to golf coaches and psychologists that say how important it is to stand behind your ball before you take your shot and visualise the shot you want to create. I've spent hours and hours trying to learn it but I can't do it for the life of me. So gonna sack that off now, waste of fucking time.

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than play golf so possibly I've done you a massive favour.

You have Aphantasia like me.

I see a hazy image of an apple inside of someone’s mouth. There’s an arrow through the middle of it.

How do Aphantasists know the bus has turned up if they can't imagine what it's going to look like beforehand?

Weirdos.

Also, was John Lennon one. "Imagine there's no heaven ..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.