West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Council House stigmatisation followed up with a learning disability gif - some comedian.

I do tend to think we overreact to weather events in this country. I would describe today as fairly windy. No way on earth can it be described as stormy.
I'm near the stadium now and if nobody had mentioned the weather, i wouldn't have gave it more thought.
I lived in Scotland for a while, and unless the rain is going sideways/upwards, they don't even put the "Big Coat" on.
Shame about the match, but it will be played another day so no real loss.

At 11am they wouldn't have travelled for much more than an hour, that is the ones who did not fuck it off due to dreadful motorway conditions, They would have been back yonks ago.

No chance the majority would leave it that late. For a 4.30pm London away game most will be setting off around 8 which was around the time our coach left for spurs last week and I imagine a lot would have left even earlier to give them more time due to the forecasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.