West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can argue all you want about what was the right decision, all I can say is that if it is rearranged to Tues 21st April or Wed. 22nd April I will be mightly pissed off. I was looking to go away for a few days and those dates were free. I haven't booked anywhere but I am now so disillusioned with football that the simple choice will be a rearranged match or fucking off with my dog. The dog wins.
I think there will be another game for one of those dates anyway - its one of 2 "free" weeks remaining. We will probably have to play Arsenal then, or maybe Chelsea if either us or Chelsea get to the Quarter Finals of the FA Cup. We could have to fit in 2 games that week if we (or Newcastle) get to the Semi Finals of the FA Cup.

Champions League football that night, would that be a problem ?
If televised, it would have to kick off at 6, or even earlier. I think the club are probably willing to accept that as a lesser evil than having a fixture pile up. Ball ache for supporters though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.