UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a joke, CAS appeal that claims unlawful leaking by UEFA and now this ! Another leak Think City will wipe the floor with UEFA through the courts even if were not banned City look like theve had enough of all this media fuelled bais ! Also looks like a decision is imminent if the BBC are stirring the pot again. Also UEFA have made no recent comments unlike the chair of the investigating panel who leaked all kinds of remarks about us, there worried it's all gone tits up for them !

Just been to have a look and it looks the same as it did last night. Looked at football> all clubs> Manchester City

Based on the snip quoted here, it's been changed.

The quotes cited here were:
The Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) dismissed the club's claims, stating they were "groundless" and "unacceptable in tone".
This is wrong.

Now it says:
Uefa had dismissed the club's claims, stating they were "groundless" and "unacceptable in tone".
Which is quite a lot closer (Leterme seems to have written it, so the UEFA Chief Investigator rather than UEFA's senior people like Ceferin.

Just noticed it now, whether it was sinister or just incompetence is a matter of opinion, but without a doubt an utter embarrassment !

The fact that the BBC seem to encapsulate one of the most extreme “holier than thou” cultures that sees them deflect anything approaching criticism suggests we will never know. I’ve made numerous complaints to the BBC over the years and have never received anything close to an admission of error or wrong doing or an apology. Even when they were caught lying over the “Bertie” headline a senior executive at the BBC wrote me a 2 page missive denying any wrongdoing “whatsoever” - the name Bertie really was plucked out of the air at random and not one of the BBCs 20 odd thousand employees were aware that the term Bertie was in anyway related to a character in a Man United fanzine ! Or the fact that it had become a term of derision. There’s a self righteous attitude at the BBC that will ultimately see them go up in smoke.... Maybe some of these bitter fuckers like Harris should spend sometime investigating how our national broadcaster employed and tolerated known pedophiles and sex pests for decades - and when the facts came to life equally passed it off as something they were wholly unaware of. Numerous people will tell you what a sexual predator Stuart Hall was at the BBC and how his behaviour was tolerated and excused. I for one won’t be subscribing to the BBC when the license fee is scraped... and hopefully the cost cutting measures will include Danny Murphy!

But they can't bring themselves to quote what CAS had to say about UEFA's dismissal of our complaint.
Yes, that’s my take as well.
They are absolutely battered when not showing differing views. But City related stuff is generally one-sided. Ie negative

The only reason this farce is continuing is becaue of the pressure from the original G14 clubs , and the likes of the knobhead from the Spanish F.A. , Rummenigge , Gill and others , if UEFA had the balls to ban us , they would be dragged through the courts for a decade or more and at the end of the day if a governing body is preventing investment it would surely be considered a restriction of trade to any mainstream court. UEFA are on thin ice , they might be able to dish out their £15k fines for Moscow racists , but this is on another level ,the CFG football group has very deep pockets and Khaldoun has done with paying millions to keep the status quo , get the f*ckers in court and when we do win hit them with claim for compensation which will make UEFA's eyes water.

I looked at doing this but they seem to say they handle compaints for TV and radio but not "what people write or post on the internet"?
https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/what-is-ofcom
I informed the BBC it was factually incorrect 7 hours ago but they have still not corrected it. I don't think it's a coincidence no reporter put a name to the article?

I’m sure they take complaints in relation to the website. The comments you saw are probably in relation to Twitter posts and blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.