League Cup final tickets

7000 left so little movement since yesterday and that doesn’t include the greyed out areas so could well be another 3000 or more in those.

Last edited:
The S/E corner if that’s at level 5 the TV cameras won’t see any empty seats,method in their madness.

A bloke who sits near me has been supporting City for over 50 years, a ST holder for most of that time. He’s only ever been to home games. I suspect he’s not alone in that respect.

Strange though isn’t it. You would think as a football fan, it’s these days you live for.

A bloke who sits near me has been supporting City for over 50 years, a ST holder for most of that time. He’s only ever been to home games. I suspect he’s not alone in that respect.

I find it odd too. A bloke who sits next to me with his sons is the same. Going back as far as the Sunderland final he said he wasn't going. I know I'm not as fanatical as when I was younger but come on, we went 35 years without winning a trophy and our last cup final was 1981 before the takeover. Charity shields and semi finals I get, but the chance to see us win another trophy you can't miss, but people do.

I find it odd too. A bloke who sits next to me with his sons is the same. Going back as far as the Sunderland final he said he wasn't going. I know I'm not as fanatical as when I was younger but come on, we went 35 years without winning a trophy and our last cup final was 1981 before the takeover. Charity shields and semi finals I get, but the chance to see us win another trophy you can't miss, but people do.
nowt as strange as folk
a bloke i work with,season ticket holder,never ever goes to night games ,even though he has paid for it,never goes to any cup games or champs league cos " he has to pay extra " and he feels it should come free via his season ticket,never been to an away game or final,he is 58 and been going for years

Could have got mine days ago but have had to hang fire as I have promised to try and take my daughter, so need 2 together. Do we think this will go to purchase history or season ticket holders allowed to buy another?

My sister said she could by a ticket for her son at the same time she qualified, give it a go might work for you and your daughter as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.