League Cup final tickets

So weird the way city drip feed tickets for this, could just cut the brackets in half and have it sold out by now.
Villa's sale process is even more drawn out.

What I find odd is that city have taken 2,500 to 3,000 seats offline in the SE corner of the top tier.

Potential scenario:

Thousands of City fans queue online this afternoon and find reduced availability. Some end up paying more than they otherwise would do. The next day a thousand £40 seats come online.

That's something to avoid.

So weird the way city drip feed tickets for this, could just cut the brackets in half and have it sold out by now.
Totally agree “ell” , we are not helping ourselves . City ticket marketing / sales need a talking to. I still haven’t bought my tickets as I’m waiting for my wife’s Citzyzens matchday membership to kick in this afternoon so three of us can sit together. But how many people won’t now bother given short notice as train tickets will cost more, hotels too.

I think we sold best part of 52,000 tickets for Madrid over a 4 day window, for United in the semi the “window” was only three days to sell 30,000 tickets or so to non- cup scheme members.

So why do we decide we now need 10 days or so to sell only 33,000 tickets for Wembley ?? (& it might take a lot longer than that ) !

I don't think the sales process as such is too wrong as it does give season ticket holders both those on the cup scheme and not on the cup scheme to get a ticket.

Perhaps they could have allowed City members to buy tickets earlier this week? Yep probably.

I think more of an issue is why 5 blocks in South East corner are now greyed out. Myself and several mates bought our tickets there and so did plenty of other fans. Could Prestwich Blue perhaps ask the club at City matters for their reasoning? Because it does mean City fans may buy more expensive tickets first only to find cheaper tickets available in a couple of days time.

What time are they on sale from today ?
  • All Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard not registered on the League Cup Scheme – Thursday 13th February at 12noon

• All Cityzens Matchday Members with previous purchase history – Thursday 13th February at 3pm

I don't think the sales process as such is too wrong as it does give season ticket holders both those on the cup scheme and not on the cup scheme to get a ticket.

Perhaps they could have allowed City members to buy tickets earlier this week? Yep probably.

I think more of an issue is why 5 blocks in South East corner are now greyed out. Myself and several mates bought our tickets there and so did plenty of other fans. Could Prestwich Blue perhaps ask the club at City matters for their reasoning? Because it does mean City fans may buy more expensive tickets first only to find cheaper tickets available in a couple of days time.
It will be OK if they release them quickly as fans buy up the remaining seats, but if they don't some will over-pay.

it defo seems like a sneaky trick to me, to make you buy more expensive tickets then release the 40 quidders on general sale

Could have got mine days ago but have had to hang fire as I have promised to try and take my daughter, so need 2 together. Do we think this will go to purchase history or season ticket holders allowed to buy another?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.