UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not bothered about the champs league but problem is we are now reliant on the money from it that then will effect ffp its ffp that we should be going all out to kicking in to touch or we be here again one day.

After having a few hours reflection. I’m a little easier in the potential outcome...

It lights the fire in the belly, that if a few of us are honest, was at risk of being extinguished due to the onslaught from different facets like VAR and FFP was presenting...

we come again, harder and as already pointed out, prepared, nobody has the overriding experiences we’ve endured over the last 30 years, it will make the club stronger and ultimately bring us together... you fight one of us, you fight us all!

Hello mate.
I posted earlier that I understood this to be the case because this agreement between all clubs and UEFA was reported back in August in the press.
CAS may be our only appeal route?

No Swiss Court of Abbreviation next stop after CAS

Time to win that fuckin champions league this season now...what more motivation do the player's need!....fuck UEFA stick it right up their shitter!
You really think they will let that happen? Four rounds will have to see us win clearly, cos anything marginal is going against us, even more than before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.