UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is exactly the kind of stance I want the club to take, let’s see if their finances stand up to scrutiny, let’s see if we’re all being treated fairly and in the same manner, we only have to show a double standard once imo, and that will end the shit show in an independent court or hearing !

I honestly can`t understand the mentality of some of my fellow Blues who want us to boycott the home leg v Madrid.
This is the time to show the Club,the Players and most of all UEFA that we are all behind the Club.
Come on lads and lasses lets NOT be silly and take it out on the Players first and foremost !!
I suspect the noise level for that UEFA theme tune will make the Kop sound like a fucking school choir.

“What they’ve done as a football club, what they’ve done on the pitch, the way they’ve gone about it, I think they’ve been first class,” he told the BBC.

“They’ve been honourable how they’ve gone about it, as usual like Manchester City. This will be a shock for them but it will be something that they’ll come out fighting.

“The owners aren’t here for the short term, they will take it on. If any owners will take this adversity, it will be these.”

Michael Brown. You beauty.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51508524

I don't think there is any possibility of a reduced ban and I'm glad about that.

From what I can gather City's WHOLE defense is, quite correctly, that we have NOT done anything against any rules and are completely innocent of all charges.

The only outcome we can accept from this is total exoneration, no ban, no fine, and quote possibly some serious financial compensation.

We either win it all or we lose it and suffer this ban and fine.

And I for one am all for that position. We have to fight this in full. No more deals, no more taking a pinch.

Shit or bust, us or them, right or wrong.

I believe in the club's bullish stance. I believed the Chairman when he came out defiantly last year.

I believe in City.

The club needs us now more than ever. Full to the end of matches, atmosphere aplenty. A very public show of solidarity every week.

Game. Fucking. On.

I have noticed the athletic turn into a more and more scouse love affair after their initial push. Their mask is very quickly slipping.

Because that what gets the clicks it was only a matter of time before they assessed what articles got the most views then streamline there articles to that! It’s always about the bottom line now not fair journalism.

“What they’ve done as a football club, what they’ve done on the pitch, the way they’ve gone about it, I think they’ve been first class,” he told the BBC.

“They’ve been honourable how they’ve gone about it, as usual like Manchester City. This will be a shock for them but it will be something that they’ll come out fighting.

“The owners aren’t here for the short term, they will take it on. If any owners will take this adversity, it will be these.”

Michael Brown. You beauty.

Well said and closer to it than the idiots masquerading as journalists or pundits who, lets face it, would lose a battle of wits with an emoji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.