Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Everyone to stay on the concourses till after the anthem.

I hope this happens. Might be a health & safety issue but I really want to see the fans come together against this mob.

I think the players will take strength from it too.

We turn up & boo or cause trouble then fans will not be taken seriously.

I hope this happens. Might be a health & safety issue but I really want to see the fans come together against this mob.

I think the players will take strength from it too.

We turn up & boo or cause trouble then fans will not be taken seriously.
We have never been taken seriously so what does it matter? We have always boo'd and the sky didnt fall in,the players need the fans in place at the start,leaving them hanging is not helping them,they are trying to win the game,thousands filing in is a distraction they dont need

We need to be loud and proud, show passion create an atmosphere, so the world knows we support our club, STICK TOGETHER, as one, as we have done throughout our history, I trust all you Blues,
always will, but we need to be up for this fight, lets show them in the right way, buy making a noise singing our songs, and STICK TOGETHER.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.