Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

How about drowning their jingle with a full throated version of BLUE MOON all round the ground?
That would motivate our lads more than booing!

The referee for the Real Madrid games will be Brian Glover as in Kes - gives the penalty, takes the penalty, then retakes the penalty because he's missed the first one and during all this Sterling and Sane will be playing slaps with each other on the touchline while Edersen is hanging upside down off the cross-bar.

There isn’t a cat in hell’s chance of a protest on a par with the Swales out days. We have an aeging, jaded and moribund supporter base who can barely muster disapproval at inept refereeing decisions at the Etihad so we are not going to see Paris 1968 reincarnated at the Real Madrid game or any other fixture.

We have had the stuffing knocked out of us for the last decade and there is little fight left, we know where the cockroaches in the media sit, we know their faces and where the assemble but nobody says anything to them. This decision doesn’t appear to have galvanised the support bar a few on social media just look at the expected gate for West Ham and the relatively slow uptake for the final, I’d be amazed of anything of note happened.

There isn’t a cat in hell’s chance of a protest on a par with the Swales out days. We have an aeging, jaded and moribund supporter base who can barely muster disapproval at inept refereeing decisions at the Etihad so we are not going to see Paris 1968 reincarnated at the Real Madrid game or any other fixture.

We have had the stuffing knocked out of us for the last decade and there is little fight left, we know where the cockroaches in the media sit, we know their faces and where the assemble but nobody says anything to them. This decision doesn’t appear to have galvanised the support bar a few on social media just look at the expected gate for West Ham and the relatively slow uptake for the final, I’d be amazed of anything of note happened.

Sadly partly agree with this and if there are plenty of empty seats versus the Hammers the press will give us a real kicking accusing us of giving up , if you do try to start a chant , i would estimate that in the majority of the ground , (and yes i have sat in most stands and sections) all you would get is a look of indifference , luckily i have a mate who sometimes gives me his spare ticket in the singing section which is always lively.
You know what ? if we were relegated to division two our crowd would be far more vociferous and passionate , because we love a lost cause, but at the moment we have won a dozen trophies and go to Wembley at least once a season , seen it all , done it all , got the t-shirt , complacency has set in.
The crowd have to raise their game against Madrid , we need a hostile , aggressive atmosphere lets show UEFA we are not taking this lying down.

Over £6.5k raised for a display against Madrid so far and still donations are coming in. That's going to be one hell of a display...

Not sure if this has been suggested but I was thinking about us all doing a “blue moon”. When that stupid UEFA jingle comes on we all sing blue moon, turn around, drop our pants and moon at UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.