Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Should we be organising an anti UEFA demonstration or march before the Madrid home game?
Could include key speakers/experts on FFP.
Or just demo before game starts? E.g. Boo/turn backs/other?
Other ideas?
Blowing up their HQ would be far more amusing.

I suggested a couple of seasons ago (I think) if everyone turned their backs when that dirge started (Posnan without the movement and noise) the silence would be deafening, the effect tremendous. Then turn the volume up to 11

A combination of boos and whistles and make as much din as possible to drown out the UEFA ditty , i know a lot of supporters disagree with booing their tune , but is there an alternative ? Obvioulsl play them off the park and win the match is a must , and after the protest we should 100% get behind the team and create an atmosphere that will show the UEFA delegates that thye will not beat us , if they want a war , they can have one.

I think a lot DID have a problem with booing or were begining to stop after player comments, but they won't now.

We had stopped booing this season but fuck em. I'll take part in whatever hostile atmosphere is created for madrid.

Making any kind of protest whilst turning up to watch a game sanctioned by the organisation your are protesting against is ridiculous. The only tangible protest here, and it's not really a protest more a we don't give a f@ck, is a complete no show.

Personally I don't want us to progress as doing so legitimises UEFA and make us as a club look like jilted sychophants who can't accept we've been dumped.

In fact if it was possible to just resign from the competition right now then I'd find that more acceptable than ever have another UEFA employee in our house again nor let them as an organisation ever earn money of our club. In short, they've filed for divorce and are welcome to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.