UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure I can agree. Even the most careful, shrewd, and competent business people can do only so much when a regulatory body continual changes the environment you are being forced to operate in after you have implemented policies to comply with their regulations. Or when the regulatory body just outright fabricates requirements or violations. Especially when they are likely colluding with your competitors to do so.

Hope you are correct. We will see how it pans out.

I don't disagree karen7 but just perhaps this sam lee knows a lot more and is shocked that UEFA have gone down this route a route UEFA cant win , he honestly thought the only way out for UEFA was to not banned us and cant believe they have ….just a thought..
This seems quite likely. Leaks say we wont get a ban, Ceferin offers a deal, then we get hit. What changed?

Even if worse case scenario we’re banned from Europe for 2 years.. pep was probably always gonna leave anyway at the end of his contract. Most of our best players (that aren’t nearing the end of their careers) are under contract. We have fantastic young players like Foden to come in anyway. We’ll weather it. I personally prefer the league anyway to Europe. We’ll survive this. I just hope that the rags don’t finish 5th and benefit from this by getting in CL.
Part of me thinks the 2 year ban was to try and shoe horn the Rags into the CL......

This seems quite likely. Leaks say we wont get a ban, Ceferin offers a deal, then we get hit. What changed?
Think it’s already been answered in this thread,possibly a small fine and slap on the wrist we said no we aren’t guilty of anything so why have a guilty tag hanging over us when we want to be completely cleared of any wrong doing ..

Forward to the Swiss Supreme High Court. 'Call Mr Michel Platini'. Mr Platini do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Platini: G14 fucked up my ffp and wrote their own.

Would be a massive game changer if we could produce hard evidence of collusion with G14.

We joined the group's aftermath when it ended in effect, chelsea refused to while it was still going. It is hard to speculate, and this needs to run its course and be judged in 20 year to be objective.

I am more concerned about the MCFC using a fans' group it set up to get rid of the best loyalty based priority system in the country.

How can it be and how can they claim it to be when Ceferin is on record as wanting us to accept a deal?

because Ceferin has little to no power in UEFA. After Platini and Infantino went and did their deal last time around, it wouldn't surprise me if the powers behind this sent Ceferin as a trap to get us to take "another pinch", leak it to the world and do us anyway, with us having little to no recourse because we'd been trapped. As we didn't do that, they've just pulled their own pants down instead and started the dick swinging contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.