UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who hired this Rui Pinto hacker guy in the first place? Maybe he has some ties with top clubs in Europe...
Or was he just lying at home bored and thought he is gonna hack dozens of clubs, other organizations etc?

Really hope Mansour has sent cyber security experts t check any emails of top Uefa people and also Mike Riley. And I hope we found stuff worth to share soon. If not we are fucking naive.

Come on.... I’m sure a few calls will be made in the UAE to their intelligence services and a few favours called in. UEFA might be naive enough to think it’s them versus ‘lickle City’ but they have just declared war on the UAE and they can and should expect a serious ‘blitzkrieg’ .... the gloves are off and I expect us to dish some very serious dirt on our enemies - many of whom have plenty of skeletons in the cupboard.

I have no idea I just don't have any confidence we will win this. There are too many big hitters against us and they have been relentless in trying to destroy us. Since it all started, from the first fine, the club has expressed confidence we have nothing to fear. The in the know people, the legal eagles with a fair bit of knowledge have said the same, but we got fined anyway. Cries of them moving the goalposts etcetera may have been correct but they still fined us and got away with it. Now this. Even if we are in the right, do you think we still won't get banned?
The first time they didn't "get away with it", we never challenged them - we agreed to take the fine, the "pinch". This time we've told them to fuck off and we'll fight it through CAS initially and quite possibly the civil courts as well.

The 93:20 pod on CAS is a good listen, the conclusion is that they can’t believe the case got past the UEFA AC without being thrown out , mainly due to technicalities around the period for which the 2014 settlement covers

it must have been a politically motivated decision meant to damage our reputation in the eyes of the public

I think we’ll have this kicked out on appeal

as khaldoon said, if the case is based on fact then we will win , if it’s based on their things that’s a different conversation ...
Tell you one thing, kicked out on appeal =not a lead story on the national news, it'll just be fucking mumbled somewhere deep in 'other news'.

This exactly. Can you think of any other business or vertical where investment is even frowned upon,let alone legislated against?

Spot on. Imagine opening a your first shop on a high street, you start doing well but retail items similar to that of another shop on the high street, whoich has been there for 20 years....this shop tbhen complains to tbe council and asks that the council in force a rule that stops you from investing your own money into your business

FFP is a con. A restriction based solely on keeping the established elite in their place

Trading under the assumption of 'fair play' when the truth is there is nothing fair whatsoever about it.

I hope that martin samuel says exactly this on tomorrows sunday suplement

Ooooooooooh we never win at home and we never win away, we lost last week and we lost today, we don't give a fuck cos we're all pissed up, MCFC OK!!!!!

Those rag ****s sing they'll never die, we'll never fucking die! City! City! City! City!

The danger is that the City Brand has been damaged massively and the achievements of the past decade are tarnished. The opportunity to compete for the hearts and minds in emerging soccer nations like China is endangered which is just what the Eufa cartel teams wanted all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.