UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why embarrasing post. Its true. Why do you thin pl gove lots of money to clubsrelegated so they can afford keeping revenue and pay salaries so they can get promoted back to pl. Is that fair for orher clubs trying to get promoted to pl. It is financial doping. Look whats in spain. Rm and barca getsmost of the money involved in la liga. Why ??
No blue would write that drivel. Pull yourself together man. We're in this for the long haul. The battle has just begun.

In a court of law won't uefa have to show a money trail from Mansour personally into City through sponsers? Even if true I doubt there is anything in our sponsers books that will show a trail or we wouldn't be going to war.
Conn says they have invoices. Know he's a prick, but that worries me.

This is a battle that city have to win for the good of the club, but also for millions of football fans whose clubs will. never compete for trophies because Uefa won’t allow them to. City lose and football is finished in this country.

If we do have evidence of the original offer/conversation, and because we said no they upped the punishment hugely, then I would expect any impartial court to draw an inference that the case was brought, not out of a sense of justice, but one that was solely vindictive in nature.

What would be funny, in fact it would be truly hilarious, and cunning beyond belief, was if we knew our emails were being hacked, and we put out a few dodgy ones to smoke out the wolf (wolves) in sheep's clothing within the club and beyond.

Lol, I'd laugh my bollocks off if that were true, but I think you've been watching too many episodes of Suits.

Great post Newman Noggs.

I started to realise this as the takeover developed as did the main stream media witch hunt. This started my slow, painful realisation that this isn’t just related to football too. I see the world in a whole different, more cynical way.
The most obvious example of how these weasels set the agenda is the treatment of Raheem Sterling since he had the temerity to leave Liverpool. In this politically correct world where racism is quite rightly demonised, I’ve never seen more overtly racist reporting and vitriol ever. These are the same outlets that would hang out to dry anybody in the public eye and the occasional ordinary Joe for stepping out of line with tweet or Facebook post that even hints at racism.
I definitely believe there is more than a healthy hint of institutional racism in the treatment of our club, whilst at the same time they pump their no to racism videos into stadium before the game and at half time. Hypocritical wankers.

Yesterday, I went for my usual two black coffees. Barperson asks me how I’m doing. I say I’m not bad apart from City being banned for two years. He laughed, called it a racket and then went on to admit a sense of schaudenfraude.

What do you mean by that I asked. I then hear the usual litany that all of use have to listen too; everything wrong with football, human rights abusers and the piece de resistance, head-choppers.

Mmmm. I said to this gentleman - who I know to be intelligent - you as a United fan ate in no position to accuse City of ruining football: human rights abuses are notoriously vague in concept and can you prove to me, heads are chopped in Abu Dhabi.

Alas, to his chagrin but to his credit, he looked it up and realised it was Saudi Arabia. I told him and also realised, even intelligent people, have bought into the media narrative of a homogenous race of people who are supposedly medieval, barbaric and immoral.

FFP has been hovering now for years,something that was designed to help clubs has become the cog for corruption,even if this ban is overruled by CAS i can now see the case continuing to the Swis Courts with a full bang on attack on FFP, other clubs IMO have set the wheels in motion for city to do the dirty work and take them on, maybe they didnt want to stick their necks out for fear of becoming a UEFA victim or simply didnt want the legal costs however the game is on now and it needed someone with a bit of clout to do it and thats MCFC.this could very well be the start of the end for FFP and indeed the corrupt organisation who go by the name of UEFA, as we travel along through the courts system and time passes we will be picking up more and more support for our case against FFP, i'm looking forward to the challenge it needed doing and now its being done and who else better to do it than city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.