Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Don’t fret Eccles Blue - I will shout in Madrid for you! Here are some things I think we should do:

1. Make sure the Sheikh attends. I for one will drop the club a line as you can all do too. He’s only been once - against the dippers if my memory serves me well! That would be statement number one - all in this together.
2. We are City til we die. We fight this together - whether we are screwed out of it or not is totally irrelevant. The footballing world is looking to us as fans to make a statement. We make that clear at the Etihad - loud and proud.Whistles, boos whatever it takes - we need to make some noise and make it as toxic in there as possible.
3. The club should do a ‘Wolves’ - dim the lights, get the blue moon on the screens and the best rocking anthem they can find to get that party atmosphere started. ‘Boys in blue’ just won’t cut it - sorry.
4. No throwing. No violence. Nothing naughty. Just PURE passion.

I was there when we were nothing. I was there when we were the best the world has ever seen. Fans around the world should recognise that we have brought the best football possible to their TV screens and get behind us too. This is about fighting injustice. It is THAT which needs kicking out of the game.Otherwise it’s finished.

I’m sure there will be plenty of hostility to UEFA at the game. But please don’t give them an opportunity to ban us this season.

Last edited:
Simply boo the jingle, everyone knows how we feel anyway. In a lot of ways doing what we have always done gives them no more credence and shows we knew they where corrupt all along!!

After that leave UEFA and just be pro City, bring the noise, everyone give all for the team.

We will be up against it so let’s do what we can to help our boys.

Stop starting game with tennis balls etc. Doesn’t help!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.