Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

What ever is planned whether it is inside or outside the ground we as fans have got to make sure that everything we do is legal. We as fans cannot afford to give those UEFA officials, another stick to beat the club with. As for those fans who want to confront the UEFA officials, my bet is that they will be at the ground early being wined and dined by the Man City board.

So when the UEFA anthem is being played let's altogether sing out loud BLUE MOON, NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES, or any other CITY song you want just to drown out the UEFA anthem. Another thing if anything is planed inside the ground like only making your way to the stands when and after the anthem has been played, could cause an injury to some of those fans who are less able to walk quickly into the stands. By staying on the concourse while the anthem is being played does nothing to motivate the players, if we as fans are on the concourse while the anthem is being played.

Will all the people who donated to the banner get a refund? Or is it a case of waiting to see if the game will go ahead ( I can see the champions league being postponed)

Last edited:
I wanted to see how the scousers got eliminated from the UCL so I clicked on a shortened video. It started with the kop belting out their anthem then it moved to the UEFA anthem.
May I suggest that a "whole ground" rendering of either Blue Moon or Nah,nah, nah nah would drown out their anthem irrespective of the TV companies trying to silence City fans' outrage at UEFA.
That of course is dependent on the game ever being played.

Will all the people who donated to the banner get a refund? Or is it a case of waiting to see if the game will go ahead ( I can see the champions league being postponed)
I suspect whatever was planned will have already been ordered and being produced. So most likely no.

I want to know if I can get my money back on a whislte? I didnt keep the receipt...

its impossible to give money back, but restasure and be patient please . We dont know the timescale of games or anything yet, a plan for anything is near impossible at the moment, the job is on hold, we dont even know who will win the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.