UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought related party meant in the same business ownership structure. City is ultimately owned mostly by ADUG. Etihad isn’t. Mansour wholly owns ADUG and may have an interest in Etihad but that doesn’t make it related. Another example is Juventus, currently owned by the same family that has the biggest stake in their sponsor.
I would also like to think that UEFA would be able to differentiate between the 2 titles and who those people actually are. I am dubious as to whether they would make that most basic of mistakes. However, until all this comes out nothing can be disregarded.

Marv that is the 64k$ question that I and loads of posters seem to be struggling with.
If it's the process then it is indeed worrying because CAS could agree the process was flawed but come to the conclusion that we still violated FFP.
And if it is on the more subjective issue of process how can Khaldoon and our lawyers be so confident of a successful outcome?
Seeing as we keep saying irrefutable evidence, it’s highly unlikely it’s just a process gripe that we have.

Has anyone entertained the thought that our owners and leaders have hoodwinked Pep, the players, the staff and us, the fans, and actually, it's all true....and we're fucked already?

It's almost starting to feel like a naughty kid who thinks that the longer he denies it the more chance hell get away with it.

For a thousand and one reasons I hope I'm wrong.

Marv that is the 64k$ question that I and loads of posters seem to be struggling with.
If it's the process then it is indeed worrying because CAS could agree the process was flawed but come to the conclusion that we still violated FFP.
And if it is on the more subjective issue of process how can Khaldoon and our lawyers be so confident of a successful outcome?

CAS is not the end point. We would take it to an actual court where we will most likely involve the illegality of FFP and most likely tear it down.

Has anyone entertained the thought that our owners and leaders have hoodwinked Pep, the players, the staff and us, the fans, and actually, it's all true....and we're fucked already?

It's almost starting to feel like a naughty kid who thinks that the longer he denies it the more chance hell get away with it.

Love a conspiracy theory.

What's your thoughts on 9/11?

Jesus Christ

Think that’s the issue for many of us!

We seek reassurance, hoping some wise sage will give us some golden nugget of wisdom that everything will be alright, cast iron guarantee we will win the appeal. They won't, though a few will attempt to. I remember the first ffp case. It dragged on forever and quite a few 'Experts' assured people we were fine, nothing to worry about, but we got fined and a squad restriction. Whether we were stitched up or not it still happened. Anyway stop, I am already breaking my bloody vow!!

funny its feels like the 90's again lol I haven't watched any football this week , I guess Liverpool won as is the plan , I am really not bothered , my passion for City is back 100% . They want to fight my club well bring it on. I am not bothered about the league or champions league , I just want to get to a match show my support for our fantastic team and club. This is now the most important thing for us this season. VAR will make sure we don't get far in the champion league. They wont win the one thing they want to win. CTID

Because we are not arguing the process but that a case was re-opened based on redacted illegally hacked emails that in the full context show we did fuck all wrong.

However as tthe bear has been poked we will also bring FFP down as a side issue

nope......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.