UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We weren't given the chance and I suspect we were never going to be listened to anyway. We submitted a large dossier of evidence to support our case but it wasn't read before the case went to the AC. We have subsequently never been asked to appear before the AC to make our case.

It's really like a Stalinist show trial. The outcome was known in advance.

Are we definitely sure about this? The Uefa statement was pretty clear in saying we failed to co-operate, I’m not sure how that tallies to us providing a large dossier of evidence that they then just didn’t read. They’d have to have had a reason to feel empowered enough to put that sentence in the statement, particularly knowing as soon as they released it, we’d appeal.

Isn't Sheikh Mansour referred to as HH in the notes to our own accounts ?
As His Highness Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed, with his full name. Whoever said it was 'His Excellency' was incorrect. Any references simply to 'His Highness' without a qualifying name, are to MBZ. That, I am reliably told, is the protocal and is strictly observed.

Btw, separate subject; but Ornstein from the Athletic has repeatedly said that according to his source this will be Pep’s last season. Total click bait nonsense.

The history of Pep as a manager is he fulfils his contract then leaves and Expect that to happen! If he is only going to stay for one more season we need to make it that he has signed at least another 12 month extension or next season they will be a lot of unrest

What is this HH thing?

Of course it is Mansour.

CFG own official website proves it:

CFG is owned by Abu Dhabi United Group (ADUG) (87%) and the China Media Capital (CMC) Consortium (13%). Until December 2015, City Football Group was wholly owned by ADUG, a private investment and development company belonging to His Highness Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

https://www.cityfootballgroup.com/our-business/ownership/

Then from our own website, annual report 18-19:

As intended by His Highness Sheikh Mansour, our organisation is now at a level of maturity that enables us to plan on multi-year cycles both in terms of our management of squads and more widely across the business. This strategic planning has allowed us to create an environment in which continued on-pitch success is both possible and likely, and financial sustainability is a reality.

https://www.mancity.com/annualreport2019/chairman.html

Soap dodger.
Quite the opposite. I shall be spending the next seven days at David Lloyd, swanning in and out of the spa, pool and cafeteria, popping occasionally in to the internet café there to get up to date on all things City. with the noble exception of Wednesday; for that day I shall be getting royally hammered in town then going to the match. I fucking love being off.

We weren't given the chance and I suspect we were never going to be listened to anyway. We submitted a large dossier of evidence to support our case but it wasn't read before the case went to the AC. We have subsequently never been asked to appear before the AC to make our case.

It's really like a Stalinist show trial. The outcome was known in advance.

Colin in your opinion if we win the case at cas do you think that will be the end of it or will we go for the jugular afterwards?

Difficult question to answer but interested in your opinion on this.

What is this HH thing?

Of course it is Mansour.

CFG own official website proves it:

CFG is owned by Abu Dhabi United Group (ADUG) (87%) and the China Media Capital (CMC) Consortium (13%). Until December 2015, City Football Group was wholly owned by ADUG, a private investment and development company belonging to His Highness Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

https://www.cityfootballgroup.com/our-business/ownership/

Then from our own website, annual report 18-19:

As intended by His Highness Sheikh Mansour, our organisation is now at a level of maturity that enables us to plan on multi-year cycles both in terms of our management of squads and more widely across the business. This strategic planning has allowed us to create an environment in which continued on-pitch success is both possible and likely, and financial sustainability is a reality.

https://www.mancity.com/annualreport2019/chairman.html

Yes but HH without a name is not Mansour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.