UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But how could UEFA have not seen it, Shirley they can’t be that stupid.

They were under time pressure to get the case within the 5 year period.

Given the titanic intellects that we've seen within UEFA I would not be surprised at all if they choose not to bother with reading the 200 page subsmission that we put forward to them at the time.

I think as fans we need a big statement from the chairman and Pep, telling us what they are going to do moving forward, and it would be nice to here from players, being honest about there future are they with us or not.

I reckon that will come, maybe not one big statement but a series of supportive statements. Its already starting to happen.

The club will say very little utill the legals are done.

So following correct procedure means giving the accused a chance to defend themselves and judging the defence evidence fairly and on its merits. Also justifying their reasoning in a consistent manner?

So that means CAS will look at out evidence and not just the procedure of the case? So for example if UEFA followed all correct procedure but didnt come to a reasonable and fair judgement it would be overturned?

Rule 57 of the CAS procedural code starts with the following sentence :

R57 Scope of Panel’s Review – Hearing
The Panel has full power to review the facts and the law.

I read that as meaning CAS can rule on the evidential facts as well as procedural matters.

UEFA may well be destroyed. If they are shown to be prejudicial then their already questionable authority will evaporate and they will be financially liable for heavy damages.

So far all that has been aired in the media are allegations against Man City whereas City have a body of evidence that has so far remained closed. PB's report is very newsworthy. Are any journalists going to examine that? Are any of them going to look at the bigger picture of the rivalry in football that underlies FFP and this dispute? This is not about Man City misdemeanours. The football authorities have I believe been corralled by the likes of Tebas and profit hungry football executives from rival clubs.

I think UEFA tried to reach an accommodation with City, but City refused to take another pinch, so the whole thing is going to end up in the European courts and it will end with the destruction of UEFA.
And don't forget the input of,rags,scousers,arse,r Madrid,&Bayern all should be took to the cleaners.

All this talk of someone paying someone some money than that someone paying someone else the same amount, how can they prove that the said amount paid to someone is the same money that than someone used to pay someone else. The money someone paid to someone first might have been used to pay maintenance cost on aeroplanes. It just a coincidence that than the someone than paid someone else the same in sponsorship. But the money given to the sponsor by someones else wasnt used to sponsor someone else but used to pay maintenance Bill's.......the money for the sponsorship came from money they already had !!.simple

Would you perchance put your name forward for inclusion on the CAS panel?
:)

Someone should

Talk of giving up on football if we are banned or have points deductions is fucking childish!

Football always has, is and will be bent. NOTHING will change.
So instead of looking at this as something you need to personally get upset about...DON'T!

Life is about ups and downs.We have had a fantastic decade. My dearly departed dad (2002) just wouldn't believe where we are now. (either do i to be honest!)
I think people should try to see this mess as all part of the fun. Other clubs have been penalised for wrong doing, with their fan base having to suffer.

I think people here were already down, due to our poor season in the league. (and LiVARpool's brilliant run)
So instead of being irritated/annoyed by an obvious attempt by the authorities to stop us, people are giving into despair.
No matter what they do, we will be back better and stronger for it.

So i'm saying now "Stop it". Get your mojo back. Get behind the team and club. Our owners are fighting this. We need help them fight this.
This is probably the only time we can truly "support" the team and club. (when they need us the most)

CTID

The only way I won't pack it all in is if they reduce ticket prices. The price rises were supposedly in line with the greater quality of team so if we have to lose players because of mismanagement, that should dribble down to the fans pockets.

I think a lot of my feelings on this situation is anger towards the owners/executives who have put us in this position. Very clever people, yes, but this is a huge brainfart whether the case is won or lost at CAS.

The more it goes on the more see through UEFA's case becomes.
This is just like a gang of gobshites getting a quiet kid to go and shout at a another gang who are a bit handy whilst hiding behind a brick wall, I think UEFA have been handed a loaded gun and don't know how the fuck to use it.

I just feel we're in control here and hold all the aces.
Be careful assuming either side are idiots. There are enough contradictions in this thread about the HH stuff. Moreover, you’d expect there to be some sort of audit trail on the sponsorship payments rather than anyone relying on the e-mails as sole evidence.

I hope the Sheikh and his advisers have the bottle to "go nuclear" and bury these scheming twats under a mountain of shit. Take them for every fucking penny. Bankrupt UEFA and publish full details about the corruption of the cartel clubs. The time for kid gloves should be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.