Premier League Games 14/15/16/17 February

I see nothing is happening to Dickhead Alli, yet Bernardo was hunted and hounded until they got what they wanted. This must have been brushed under the carpet then.

this season has been a really hard watch both on and off the field, VAR ?? the witch hut on Bernardo and pep and city ?? and now uefa FFP ???
a weaker club would have folded by now but manchester city are still in the FA cup and a league cup final and champions league and sit 2nd in the premier league

i will never turn my back on my club NEVER, we have been in worst places and darker days and always had to fight tooth and nail just to win 3 points or a game in the cups, NOBODY gives manchester city anything ? its always earned the hard way and the media and sky & BT and the rest can go and fuck themselves

I hope Chelsea batter these red mardarses tonight. The gobshite utd fans have come out the woodwork again spouting their bollocks, quacker face saying what a shame and I'm sure ratboy will throw his shit into the mix tonight.
My hate for them ****s has gone up 100 fold.

Trying to keep them top 4 and successful to the FA's premier league 'brand'. They get so many var decisions going their way.

The penalty that everyone (even Villa and Arsenal fans) other than Dean Smith admits was a definite penalty?

As Crouchinho and I have pointed out many a time, Spurs have had as many decisions (VAR or otherwise) go against them as for them.

The penalty that everyone (even Villa and Arsenal fans) other than Dean Smith admits was a definite penalty?

As Crouchinho and I have pointed out many a time, Spurs have had as many decisions (VAR or otherwise) go against them as for them.

Course you would, you're biased Spurs fans. Maybe you would like to list them all for clarity, instead of posting stuff as fact, when it's just your opinion.

Course you would, you're biased Spurs fans. Maybe you would like to list them all for clarity, instead of posting stuff as fact, when it's just your opinion.

Crouchinho has done so on a number of occasions.

Besides which, the onus of proof surely lies with those making the original accusation (...”Spurs are such FA and PGMOL darlings, they get every VAR decision in their favour, blah, blah”...) rather than with those refuting it?

H
Crouchinho has done so on a number of occasions.

Besides which, the onus of proof surely lies with those making the original accusation (...”Spurs are such FA and PGMOL darlings, they get every VAR decision in their favour, blah, blah”...) rather than with those refuting it?
How is the double-act coming along? I assume Crouchinho is Laurel to your Hardy.

Can we spell February correctly in the thread title, my OCD is making me twitch every-time I see it.

:-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.