UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were to win an appeal and have the whole thing overturned what do you think it would mean for UEFA and FFP? we have more money and better lawyers than UEFA I'm sure but what would it do to their authority and their ability to enforce FFP in general. My belief is that a compromise will be reached following the CAS hearing rather than a complete reversal because that would probably calm things down but I think our owners are out to destroy UEFA, they have clearly had enough. With all this going on, you watch we will win the CL!

City already made a compromise that was agreed years ago as closure and UEFA came back for more.
The is issue not about the future of UEFA and FFP.

Uefa won't let us, you have seen how we have been stitched up with officials and decisions in the past. (PL were showing how it works last night in the Chelsea game. Appointing a referee and VAR from Manchester who, surprise surprise, altered the result of the game.)

If we win the CL this year with everything that is now happening, it would be the biggest achievement in this clubs history - without question.

I don't know why I do it to myself, but had a sneaky peak at RAWK and some of the absolute hysterical drivel on there is hilarious - this one particularly tickled me

"Everyone is complicit in this fraud and cheating scandal. Everyone. from the players, background staff, the manager. Everyone. They all wilfully took the shady money, knowing full well the club were cheating FFP. If you cheat, you get banned. The reputation stain shall NEVER pass. This is football, fans have long memories. This stain on their reputation is permanent. It shall never be lifted. Songs will be sung. The name of Manchester City and Abu Dhabi and indeed the slimy dog Mansour is already soured. Its too late for them now. They know this. Therefore they will bring football down with them. What they have done and are currently doing is unforgivable. They will fling mud and accusations around wildly at each and every tenuous strand they can. The only victim will be football itself."

Not withstanding that we have not had anything proven against us yet, how in the fuck would players and background staff have anything to do with the accounts department? Out of all the supporter bases, it feels like that lot have really been up in arms about this the most for some reason.

How ironic that a dipper fan should advocate that “if you cheat, you get banned”, yet they are in complete denial over the hacking scandal involving their club!

The hypocrisy of “they will fling mud and accusations around wildly at each and every tenuous strand they can” is also completely lost on them; journalists (I use that term very loosely) have been doing that for nigh on 10 years against City and it is regurgitated by these thick twats at every opportunity.

What’s that saying about LiVARpool fans - offended by everything but ashamed of nothing? I believe Jonathan Liew is one of them so that explains everything you need to know about his journalistic integrity. They pick and choose what they want to be outraged about.

article-2261817-16EA8043000005DC-888_634x868.jpg

It always makes me laugh that the letter was on Arsenal headed notepaper. Who decided that? Were United and Liverpool (and Spurs) too shit-scared to use their own?

It always makes me laugh that the letter was on Arsenal headed notepaper. Who decided that? Were United and Liverpool (and Spurs) too shit-scared to use their own?

I will wager that Wenger was the biggest mover, constantly on at his board over it but its only a guess.

Conn took a piece of evidence that strongly undermines the Football Leaks sourced argument (City's Etihad sponsorship was financed by Sheikh Mansour) and twists it to argue that Etihad Airlines are underwritten by the state and Man City are a state-owned club and hence its self-sponsorship. it's a bit desperate when the journalist knows that this is central to Football Leaks but can not bring himself to say it. The same paper at the same time accuses City fans of hostility (Liew)!
Ks7zlwA.png

Wow you've changed your tune Marvin, pretty sure you were praising Conn last week and I got some stick when I called him a egotistical plagiarising twat (or words to that effect) in response to your praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.